Astronomy?

umm,i am with the current,whatever that is...6...or 7.something like that.roswell might be canacled which really sucks.but i missed an eppy b/c the tv said it won't be on till febuary and last time i checked january 29th is not febuary!!!but,it was a...non alien related wierd roswell so i didn't miss anything :p

"non alien related wierd roswell "??? huh?? okay. i remember u saying that ep2 is not as good as the rest, i didn't think so, definatly worth watching, not boring at all, or am i getting mixed up with another ep? Hav a great week anyway,
Nic

eppy 2...what was that about?the first one where micheal gets a job,its non-alien related which is boring.to me anyways.have you ever heard of the show "alias"?

yes that is that one where micheal gets a job. i found it amusing! well that's only my opionon. No, havn't heard of alias. what is it?

well,then i am guessing you don't have abc then.alias is a "drama" and it has been winning awards like crazy.it just won best new drama and peoples choice award.its kinda like a james bond thing but its realistic.like they have new gadgets every mission.this girl starts working for a government agency thing and then she finds out that they are doing everything that she is against.so she joins the cia and she is trying to bring down the bad government.its very cool.c ya

No we dont hav abc, only 1,2,3,4 + prime. Yeah it dose sound awesome... and not long after i posted my last message, it was advertized on tv3!!! but i dunno when. SG1 and Roswell's on tonight, yipeee!!:rolly2: Hav u seen smallville yet? The premier was on here last sunday, it's a great series.

My astronomy lectures start next monday 11...hav i told u about that yet? doing the national diploma in astronomy:cool:

ohhh,so its going to show where you are at just not as soon as it did us.we get everything when it first comes out:D smallville premired a while back.i think it premired when everything else did.

no you haven't,but thats cool!:cool:

thanx. It was a public holiday yesterday, i finally got to sleep in to 11am! (Waitangi Day - aniversery of the signing of the treaty). Have u seen any of the movies where an astriod/comet was heading for earth? On tues while watching stargate Jack said somthing like "it's just like in the movies. it going to hit Paris". do you which film he was refering to? i know it's definatly not Deep Impact...

Attachments

• im80476.jpg
    im80476.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 197
hehe.is armageddon the movie he was talking about?that is a very good movie,if you haven't seen it i would recommend it to you.its a astroid the size of texas.bruce willis is in it.it has a sad ending but it still rocks.i am not sure if it was going to hit paris or not but it was going to whipe out the whole world.and that pic is so fake,but it looks cool!:D

It could be. a friend posted a similar question in a diffferent forum but she got no answer. I hav seen armageddon once, bruce willis is a great actor, looks a lot like my cousin!! Ill hav to watch it when it comes on tv again, thanx anyway:D

hehe.yes that was a good movie.hmm,i have absolutly nothing to say : \ anything going on where you are?

not much happening here, it's been pooring with rain all day:mad: i was outside timing swimming heats half the day, wore a very waterproof coat but still got soaked through. the Black Caps lost the cricket twice, once deliberatly against Oz, somthing to do with the pointing system, don't really understand, then lost againt South africa in the final:evil: Well im not really interested in cricket, but it ws somthing to talk about, prefer rugby.
U?

Nic:D

umm,sorry,but what is a cricket.i have no ablsolute idea what you are talking about.is it like the olympics or something?

Cicket is a game with a batsman, bowler and fielders, a little like baseball, but there are only two guys that run opposite ways with a bat. I'm not sure if it is played in the olympics (summer).

Umm, do u hav a fav eppie of roswell? remember the one where micheal was given an assignment and had to interview a guy who was at the research place in 59' and saw the ET's?

Attachments

• pic4.gif
    pic4.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 212
hehe.woops,i posted about a week ago and i guess it didn't go threw.i asked my friends about cricket and they explained it.no its not in the olympics.umm,didn't the crash take place in 49?b/c the american pilots said they talked with the german pilots about this ship that was flying around,thought it was a secrete weapon of the germans,and the german's thought the same thing about us.that took place right after WWII which would be in 49.;) but yes i remember that eppy,i want to see "the white room" i have read the script to it and it looks awesome.

http://www.crashdown.com/episodes/ is where you can get scripts...they have scripts to most of the season 3 eppy's...but if i were you i wouldn't read those right now;) there is another site that i like better....its like leaving-normal.com or something,thats not it but it something like that.maybe it closed down or something.i don't know but you could download scripts from there.

Thanx very much:D had athletics yesterday...only on once a year, man im so sore from all that exersize, don't do as much as i should.!

Help me please!!!!!!

I have just bought the Meade EXT90 telescope. I have read as much as I could get on the scope and I still can't do one SIMPLE thing. Please don't laugh at me :D I have done that enough. I can't get what I see through the view scope to be the same as what I see through the eye piece. I know its something simpe and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have remove the viewpiece and placed it center in the attachment I have focused it according to the instructions and I still can't get the same picture through either lens. Can anyone help me? PLEAAAAAAAAASE :blush:

hehe.yes that happened to me when i first got my scope.take the scope and point it at the farthest house you can see.if you live in the country just improvise with something...barn,anything.the answer is your collimation,there should be 3 screws,take your eyepiece out and look where the eyepiece goes and you should see your eye.center your eye in there with those screws in the back of your telescope.if you still don't see the same place,also point your telescope at the farthest house you can see,find it with your eyepiece.then align your finder scope with your telescope.i would try that first before collimation.both were messed up with mine,but just make sure you align the finder scope and the telescope as close as possible so you will be able to see things at high magnifications.its easier in the day light but you could point it at a street light or something at night.

sorry for long post ;)