Astronomy?

hehe.i want a 4mm eyepiece!!!gonna get a barlow so i can have a 5mm!yes...you did mess up on that site.that other site is a site for all diff kinds of movies...i will check this one out!

got a chance 2 nights ago to go outside. saw jupiter and it's 4 moons and i thought i saw a ring around it! also saw saturn, it's the best time for viewing it now...can see nearly all of the ring. not sure abut this but isn't the view going to be good as it is now for quite a long time?

depends on your weather.we have been getting clear skys...but down in the teens.today it was like 65 ºF!very warm.there is a difference of heat between a heater and the sun.i haven't felt the suns wormth in forever it seems like!

sounds like your gettign betta weather than us, a thunderstorm has just arrived!!! been going for about 5mins now, getting quite close...

Are you still talking to me????

Thought u would like to know lastnight i found out that the new season of roswell is starting next tuesday!!! can't wait....:D

hehe.yes still talking.got a busy,tired week.ahh,your lucky.roswell doesn't start up here again till febuary...which is 3 weeks at the least.so,how you been

Ive been pretty good...seen LOTR twice, the first time at the embasy which it was first played to the public. It's go a huge statue of a cave troll on top of the enterance!

awesome!it was a good picture.makes me wanna go watch the next one right now.but sadly its comming out next december which is pretty fast for another movie being made.but they don't have to worry about cast and **** like they do when they make movies.i think the big summer movies are going to be spiderman,and star wars.i believe spiderman sparks off the summer movies,just like the mummy returns did.hehe,i saw the mummy returns on may 4 at 4:15.spiderman comes out may 3....i am gonna go see that on may 4 hopefuly at 4:15.lets see how many years i can keep that up.

yes, i would like to see that! seen LOTR 3 times now! and harry potter. Roswells on tono=ight - the premier.

lucky!i don't think its on tonight for us.they said it will be on in febuary....hope its the first tuesday on feb!i haven't seen harry potter yet.is it good?

Harry potter was a pretty good film, great computer graphics and effects, but not as good as LOTR of course.

ya.i just got done watching "unbreakable" with bruce(sp?) willis.it was a good movie,ending was kind of to much.it makes you think that its true b/c it had a based on a true story thing.i have to admire the writer's thought process,it was laid out good for the ending.i am thinking about seeing "kung pow:enter the first",have you seen the trailer yet?

"kung pow:enter the first", havn't heard of that b4. Is unbreakable Bruce Willis' new film? Don't think it's come out yet...i hav a cousin that looks soooo much like willis!!!! funny aye? but he's hardly got a sence of humor, you see he's a truckie.

I was wondering if you had a fav character in LOTR? I thought Legolas was very good looking!!!! Sam...he's another story....

Attachments

• sam and frodo.jpg
    sam and frodo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 187
kung pow:enter the first just came out friday for us.its been delayed 2 times but it looks really funny.unbreakable has been out for a long time...it came out a few months ago on vhs and dvd.ahh,truckies drink beer and listen to the radio (no offense to him).fav charactor is that elf guy with the bow.i don't know names but i think its the guy you mentioned.hehe,so i am guessing you are a girl?i know some girls who thought that sam was hot,others said he wasn't.

yep, i am a gal, u? i dont think sam is hot, he just amuses me:D yes it is legolas who is the elf with the bow.

hehe,i thought sam was rather annoying.could have excluded him from the story and i wouldn't be a bit sad.my fav guy is legalos then :D

right, ok then.
Back to roswell, the second eppie of season 3 was on tuesday when Isobell was proposed to by , who was that guy? can't remember his name, oh well, umm, do you think she should have said yes or no? (remember her final answer was yes, and try to avoid giving me spoilers)

sorry...i won't ask about this one guy,just to play it safe.but jesse?cuz there is another guy....i don't remember what eppy its on though.so jesse asked her to marry him at dinner...well not at dinner,then she ran off and he asked her to marry him outside right?well since i am farther down the road,yes i think that she should have said yes,it was good for her.the only bad thing about it is,if she goes home.cuz where i am at he still doesn't know that she is an alien.