Astronomy?

themuMmy

does anyone here who likes Roswell,like astronomy? i love it. one of my fav hobbies.

astronomy2

yeah, i luv astronomy, got my own telescope at the beginning of this year. Roswell's an awesome program as well, i think there's only one i havn't seen yet, that was the first one on the first season. didn't realise it was on when i flicked through the channel, now i wished i watched it. Does that make sense?

nicscifi

i love astronomy. part of the reason i like roswell and science fiction. :rolly2:

Has the third season of roswell started over there yet? don't tell me about it but is it good as the last two seasons?

awesome, i have been intested in astronomy for a long while and now i am finialy taking action. i have been thinking about a telescope. I want a Meade LX200 10". what telescope did you get?

well i got a simple 60mm (2 1/2") refractor. i didn't hav much of a choice, actually, i didn't choose, it was a present, havn't i already told you this? can't remember. the last 2 nights i thought it was going to be fine, but naa, the bloody clouds came at tha ast min!! bummer aye?:mad:
i had better get off the net now, got study to do for exams, poo!!
P.S. do you like any other scifi?:cool:
adios amigo

I like almost every scifi program and movie, roswell i would say is very good, but my fav is stargate.
who is your fav character in roswell?? also, what is your fav part of astronomy??:p

fav character is prob liz or max..liz is so hot but max...is wierd.and i love to star gaze!what about you?

yaeh i luv to stargaze, but reciently i havn't had the time lately, with preperation for exams. the first one is tomorow! aggghhh!:(
Going to do a diploma of astronomy nxt yr. it starts off with tha basics but it should be interesting.
since your interested in both scifi and astronomy, and if you enjoy looking at pictures i thought i'll tell you that i hav made a community photos section on webshots:

hav fun!:D
do beleive aliens actually exist in this galaxy???:alienooh:

ya...time is a hard thing...ya u ever go to space.com?i go there everyday..if there is one site i go to..its gonna be that one. nice site...and i donno about aliens...if there r i think they r out there...not mars...maybe jupiter but i doubt it. what about you?

YA, there are definatly E.T's out there. i hav no doubt about that. i do go to space.com because it's my homepage. did u see that article on aliens? they recon there are at least, if i can remember 50000 civilasations in our galaxy alone. im not totally sure on that number but i know it was big. if we were the only ones in the universe, wouldn't it be a waste of space??
Going back to roswell, it hasn't been on here for ages. hurry up TV2!!!
I'm so excited. i almost went through the roof yesterday.
My form (grade) has to do work experience next month for a week, and I got the beeesssssttttt job in the world! I got some work at the Carter National Observatory! how exciting.

Do you belong to any astronomy group in your area?
i got a years free membership (from purcahsing a telescope) at WAS (wellington astronomy sociaty).

Hav a good day!!!!!!!
Nic

ya.what do you mean your homepage?no i don't go to any oganizations... i might someday though.don't have time right now. i can't wait till roswell!its gettin there though!

ahhh, now there's a problem, r u in the US? Well i'm not. the third season hasn't started yet. i'm all the way down south, here in little New Zealand. We are always one of the last to get new series. How far through it r u ? Is it as good as the last? I can't wait till they come on here!! actually, what was on the last one of season 2? please jog my memory.
caio

ohh. so you are still waiting to get to the third season? there are some people who haven't even got to the last eppy of the second season...anyways the last eppy on season 2 was they find out who killed alex which was tess.they were just going to go back up when liz,maria, and kyle just stopped max and issabell from going to there planet with tess. micheal opened up the door just in time for them to tell max who killed alex. then max had this awesome talk with her. he was yelling at her and defending liz.it was cool.then max sent tess up there because she was pregneant and that was the only way to save his son... so now i guess that max is going to try to save his son on season three...lets hope there is a season 4. on the first eppy on the third season you get to see a reeeaaaalllyy good shot of liz...thats all i will say. c ya

yes i remember now, thanx for the update. i can't wait. u said some places havnt even seen the end of the 2nd season! do u know where? just wondering. umm, what else is there to say...
what kind of astronomical 'stuff' do u like finding about? U know of any awesome websites?
betta go
caio

tha x for the site, but i cant seem to get in it...did u mean heavens above?
what else do u wanna talk about?