New Spinoff ! (Ultra tiny spoilers)

snaller

I don't know how hysterical people are about what they consider spoilers, but I don't think there is anything serious spoilage here.
There are two references to season 5 (none of which constitues "discussing season 5" I should think - if someone with a large axe should think otherwise you have my permission to cut the line from the message rather than move the message) and the first is a reference to an as yet unshown episode and is deliberatly vauge on their part, and the other is my reference to episode 5x9 and is deliberatly vauge as well.

I don't know if there should go space here, nor how much since people use all kinds of different font sizes.

But why not

Hello

Brad Wright say that apart from Season Six (which we knew was comming) and a theatrical film(which I wasn't sure about!) they will most likely also make be a spinoff series. (Wright wants to, but the need to sell it to someone)

At the end of season 5 they will introduce a New Enemy (here i speculate that perhaps we already saw a bit of 'em in 5x9 ?), and this new enemy will the primary enemy during season 6 - which he says is the last.
Season 6 will apparently build towards some climax which will be resolved in the movie.
And this movie will set the scene for something which can/will be made into a new spin off series.

Of course many fans have talked about what another series in the Stargate universe would be like, but Brad Wright says "The idea for it is very cool and I've been setting it up since Season One, when I planted a seed to give us a direction in which we could go. We've been slowing building up the possibilities [from there]." (I can see it now, Sam and Jack resign, get married and we follow their happy lille house! ;)

Ok... a seed sown in season 1..

That could be a lot, depending on where they choose to focus.
I'm sure there'll be some speculation about this.

The full interview in Cinescape at this rather long winded url http://www.cinescape.com/0/editoria...58&type_id=270286&cat_id=270358&sub_id=270359

Yeah, its a stupidly long url, but you could always try www.cinescape.com and then search for it yourself :)

Cool! Thanks for sharing, I in particular loved the pics ;)

Thanks for the link...some really interesting stuff there!:D

Originally posted by snaller

...Brad Wright say that apart from Season Sex...

Yea, I noticed that :lol:

I bet the spinoff will have much younger characters.

Oh my... now I wish I could find that message. This spin-off thing was a big topic on the Hurt/Comfort list, and there was just one message that got me rolling on the floor in an instant.... if I find it, I'll post it, so you all can see what I mean.

I like it!

If it's true....I think it's a great idea to lead season 6 into a movie and then another spin off. Very cool!

Does anyone know who will be writing the movie? Do the guys writing the show have any movie writing experience?

I'd HATE to see the movie have that "TV" look. :(

what's wrong with that "TV" look? I wonder if they will still be filming the movie in BC or go to some other location, anyone know?