Did you cry? (be honest)

Thats a great Australia film that one.

Dead Poets Society is the only movie that has gotten me real close to crying.

I cry at the ending only because of how sad Merry and Sam look when they find out that Frodo has to go. Acting like that can usually bring me to tears...but it's usually just one little droplet. >.>

Its nice to know its not just me who cries at most things, I cried through the majority of Return of the King untill I eventually controlled myself, (with great effort I may add) as I was missing parts of the films due to my blurred vision. I think the music had a profound effect, cant listen to the CD Soundtrack without a little sniffle. :rolleyes:

I think its sad today that I watched Two Towers with my girl and it wasn't extended edition and my mind was filling in the deleted scenes.

Emotial certainly :), ...maybe a little.... , but its really sad sometimes the movie ;(

I didn't cry during the movies but if any scene could have provoked tears it would have been Boromir's death. I tend not to cry in public :)

Elephant Man!

no I'm not calling anyone names LOL! This movie always gets me when John Merrick starts quoting the bible (when the doctors thought he was dumb, therefore indicating he was fully aware of the physical and mental torture he'd received all his life).

The other bit is when he shows the picture of his mother (who is beautiful) to Anthony Hopkins character's wife and mentions how he must have been such a disapointment to his mother (by that time you know the guys got a heart of gold and you just think you poor b*....*!)

I'm going to go watch a comedy now.