Pictures in Vanity Fair

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
So has anyone else bought the Vanity Fair with the article and piccies of the Harry Potter film?
What did you reckon?
Personally, I think Hermione looks perfect, as do the Quidditch team and Flitwick, Hpooch, and Dumbledore
However.....Quirell is meant to be the one nobody suspects right until the end, yet he looks shiftier than Snape!!!!!
Also, some people reckon that Harry's scar is 'pathetic', but oin the cover of the magazine, you can see his scar and it looks fine! it's not like it's meant to be so vivid it can illuminate a dark room!!!!
but anyway, that's just my opinion.
WHAT does everyone else reckon|?:p

What??!!!???

How can you miss 'em? There's a huge picture on the cover of Harry flying on his broomstick! They're in the October issue of Vanity Fair, which has only just come out. Go to WH Smith. It's the only place I could find it!

:rolly2:

i dont wanna see no pics! ive sin the trailer and i wanna save the magic LOL!!

true, i couldnt wait though, plus ive seen trailers so thats alredy spoilt some of it, but has also heightened my anticipation! i want november. now!!!!!!!!

think of it this way! the quicker november cums the more ur pocket ways! as the movie tickets and the new book r gonna way ur pocket down more than the money LOL!

Poor me, im gonna be a poor student in november. Student loan gives me about 96 pound a week...hope i can afford to watch the film!!!!!! :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:

I can't wait for the film it will be the perfect birthday pressie. out nationwide on the 19th (premiere on 16th) and my birthday is on the 20th. God I'm gonna be 19!!!!!

The book might come out mid 2002 though. They're running late!!

hmmmmm methinx i have ideas for dm birthday pressie although i got tickets lasyt year.....maybe not

WHY do i feel ancient.....

on the other hand, dmalfoy is slightly older than me, so must feel even more ancient!!!!!!!!!!:rolly2: :rolly2: :p :p :lol: :lol: :smile:

im bored now! *pulls out his wand and makes a rock hover in the air* ha!! *fires a beam of and destrys it* sorry too many powers!!

chi energy!! havent u sin DBZ!! thats were my names from!!

Of course I'v seen dbz, but why are we discussing that here??????????????

Cya in th dbz forum sometime!:D

yeah i know now LOL! so anyway! u aint ainchent! ur still yung *snigggers*