Vorta Telekinesis Powers?

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
Hi!
Whatever happened to the Vorta Telekinesis powers shown in The Jem'Hadar???
Was that just a holographic illusion of some sort in order to fool Sisko and Quark???

could be. Maybe the Dominion wanted to give the impression that they were more powerful than they actually were. Or maybe the Founders decided (for some reason) to write it out of their genetic makeup.

It may be more likely that the writers just forgot about it :D

Thanks for reminding me of that. It's something I wish they had developed and I've thought about a lot. The real reason, was most likely, as Maria has already said, "the writers forgot", but your explanations are interesting. I think that they also wanted to make the Founders very unusual, and telekinetic Vorta would have taken something away from that. They developed the Jem' Hadar quite well, but we only ever seemed to see the same Vorta, Weyoun. Maybe it was only the Weyouns who were non-telekinetic Vorta? Maybe different Vortas have different abilities?

in reality i'g go with the "the writers forgot" explanation.

But saying that certain vorta clones have the ability and others dont seems to fit the best. So maybe only a few vortas have the ability, like whassername from "The Jem'Hadar" and the rest don't..

LOL.... Love it when we blame the writers.....