Why did the bajorins let the Dominion take DS9

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
In "A Call To Arms" the bajorin government signed a non aggression pact with the dominion, but they also welcomed the dominion and the cardasians to the station after the federation was driven out. If the two sides had a non aggerssion pact, wouldnt firing at and taking over a bajorin space station be in violation of that treaty? Its not like the bajorins could have done anything about it, but they didnt even protest

Hmmm i'd have to rewatch it but I think that as part of the treaty Bajor gave the Dominion the Station. Which is why Kira was there to welcome them at the end.

Actually I just remembered something Kira talking to Sisko said something like 'As a rep. of the Bajoran government I have to inform you to leave' - or something (of course followed by "Now that that's over - Kira Nerys reporting for duty"). So maybe Sisko was just being annoying and not willing to leave until he had to and could mess up the station computer too! In which case the Dominion had a right to be firing.

Just going to go check that.

damn straight Sisko wasn;t gonna go without trashing the station! But they fixed it pretty quick...

I think the Bajorans continued the joint administration of the station, just changing from Feds to Dominion for the co-hosts... Of course, they couldnt say much about the dominion fleet, they olny signed the treaty on Sisko's request to save their a$$es during the battle for the station...

Loved tht bit when all the computers on the command centre went pop... Great effects