The Ultimate Highlander Quiz

one day i will stump you H2 :evil:

try this, i know you will get it without even trying!

Did Richie and Mac find Tessa's killer?

yes - it was some snotty blond kid who Richie chased through the streets then Rich couldn't get the door open, even threw a trashcan through the window, but still couldn't unlock the door... oh wait - that was on the blooper tape, i think Richie actually DID open the door and confront the kid ---

but - yeah -- they found him --

ask me another one --

was there ever a quickening on holy ground?

think about this before you answer.

yes -

according to Joe Dawson there was - in 79 AD, but it was at Pompeii, so they have no idea what the quickening had done then, so no clue what a quickening on Holy Ground would do today ---

guess you could speculate that the quickening set off the volcano -

next question please......

Rosemarie or Rosemary -- not sure how it was spelled - but that's what it was --

next ----

had to look it up to make sure i spelled it right --

but it's --- Caiolin

(it's hard to tell what they say in the movie, but that's how it's spelled)

this one took me a while ----- esp since i despise Endgame -

:evil: I know...that's why I picked it....now I need to think again though *sigh* I hate that

yeah i know - everyone knows i hate Endgame -- and really - i DID try to sit and watch it a few months ago - but i just couldn't do it - it's such a stupid story that i couldn't stay with it --

but - hmmm --

maybe i can come up w/ a question ----

okay - so it's not a question, but it's good for trivia hunting:

name 3 of the musical guests who have been on Highlander -->

nope.... :(

hint: it was when he just turned immoratal connor had not found him yet and it is similar to connor in the final dimension.

Duncan's 1st quickening was from that hermit guy who lived way out in the woods --

Duncan fought Kanwulf and 'killed' him, but buried his axe - thinking that would prevent him from reaching Valhalla (or something to that effect), then he meets the hermit guy and this guy offers Duncan his head ---

dunno --

do we even count endgame for anything? i hate that movie --
and i don't consider it canon

me either...there are to many things in it that are just wrong and that conflict with other things from the show...like the marriage thing...that and the characterizations are all wrong.

Now then...another question....*thinks*

umm...what year did Gina and Robert get married?

Originally posted by Diamond9697
Now then...another question....*thinks* umm...what year did Gina and Robert get married?

they got married in 1696 :D

Back