Boxers or Briefs: The Krycek Drool Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Krycek,boxers,flexing arm muscles glistening in oil I've died and gone to heven

lol

this is getting outta control...........maybe we need some enforcers of how much u can drool every day.........

I'll do it...I don't drool nearly as much as some people *glances is Dru's general direction*:D

Originally posted by Diamond9697
I'll do it...I don't drool nearly as much as some people *glances is Dru's general direction*:D

*wines* how come everyone always picks on me? you guys have been drooling over Krycek for years before I started doing it. *pouts* you guys just want a scapegoet.........*gos off to corner to sulk*

*sulky pout* your horrable, just horrable *sniffel,sniffel* *cudles Krycek clone*

*giggles* the quiet ones are always the ones who drool most.... *looks at dru*

*glars* don't make me sic my Krycek Clones on you I got the killer ones

Alright Krycek kill her "I don't wana" WHAT?!?! "I'm busey" KRYCEK KILL HER! "no" AHHHHHAHHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *muters* damn no good snoty clones

noooo

noooooooooooooo

oh nag on y am i crying? hes not after me...............

well don't worry I'm trying to get my Krycek Clone to kill Talon not you but Krycek's being difacult. *glares at grining Krycek Clones* *sighs* I guess I'll just have to forgive her than

hehehehehe......deep dpwn inside I know the Krycek clones don't want to hurt me.... I never did anything to them....

its just the fact that Krycek Clones don't do anything there told to do

hmm

i heard they were difficult.................i wouldnt know................;)

Status
Not open for further replies.