Series Four

Maria8475

It goes on.....
The first ep of series four: 'Charmed Again' will be showing on The WB on 27th sept, 8 pm and TNT (??) on 2nd Oct at 10pm.

The WB web has a preview here: www.thewb.com/trailer/charmed/quicktime/premieretrailer.mov

My *very* old computer won't let me download it so maybe someone else can tell us what it's about.

And some more info on Charmed Again.
SPOILERS FOR SERIES 4

Piper tries to bring Prue back using the 'Blood to Blood' spell (they used it to summon Melinda Warren). Obviuosly it doesn't work.

Paige is a recovering alcoholic with a hot, tough-guy boyfriend. In the first episode, Paige learns about Prue's death from a newspaper that mysteriously blows into her office and opens to the Obit page, so she decides to go to the funeral. We find out she's adopted...and already had a hunch she was a Halliwell (the girls mother had an affair)...but dropped it earlier when she found out the girls' mother had died.

Wow. sounds like exciting stuff! :D

Do you know if it's coming to channel 5 soon?

(hey i never noticed you were a mod. nice one! :D)

Channel 5!!!!!!!! :D Last i checked they were showing the last ep of series 2, and were promising to show series 3 early next yr. So maybe in about 2 yrs!! Have fun waiting :D

Thanks for the mod thing.

grrrrrrrr....... I'm gonna be i Germany in two years....:(

Oh, well, at least I might get to see series 3 soon :)
Then I'll be able to contribut more to this forum :D

well if it makes you feel better Wiki's in the same position and it doesn't stop her from babbling uselessly :D

Oh if you're bothered by all the series 3 and 4 spoilers flying around this place just let us know, okay?

I've taped all of season 4 so far and I'm liking it just fine without Pru.

Did anyone else tear up over Holly Marie Combs performance in the first two eps? The girl can give you heart breaking grief let me tell you.

Still out on the Rose McGowen thing. Not impressed with her acting as of yet.

Bee

Originally posted by Maria8475
well if it makes you feel better Wiki's in the same position and it doesn't stop her from babbling uselessly :D

HEY!!!!

well - this is the season where i came in -- and i missed last night's ep (30 Oct) -- oops - don't know what happened - think i was online wading through tons o' mail and forgot about it -- however, i will try to remember next week - so my total can go up to 3 1/2 eps ----

i'm liking Cole though! ;)

does anyone know when it will be shown on living?
i cant handle all this waiting :(

last time i checked the official date was May!! I think i'll just go see what's goign on.

Watch this space.

okay i posted a message of the Charmed board at living, (couldn't find an email) hopefully someone will reply.

well apparently they don't have the rights to it yet, so can't show it until they do. Predicted around April/May time! :(

We just saw the season 3 final in Tas last night, and it was an awesome episode!
cant wait till next year for season 4!

Loved that final episode of season 3!!, Shannon directed that which makes it extra special, i think she did a fantastic job and im so gonna miss not seeing her when i see season 4

yeah i think we're all going to miss not seeing Shannen....and it was a really great ep huh? If i remember correctly, it's what made me decide that charmed deserved a mini forum. :D