Hey! I've seen that guy/gal on.....

no - but i haven't really been looking - and haven't been watching much other than Buffy and JAG - and both film in LA - so it's kinda hard to find any HL ppl on those shows --

now - if you watch X-Files, Outer Limits, or anything else that films in Vancouver, you are VERY likely to find many HL ppl --

ooh - just found one -

Brent Stait - who was in "Mountain Men" (one of the cops) and "Wrath of Kali" (makes him a 'repeat offender too) - he's Major Ferretti on Stargate SG-1

Brent's also been on The Sentinel and Viper (those shows have the same production team, i think - i know they have some 'big wig' ppl in common)

one more ->

Jay Brazeau - he's Commissioner Comanski in a few early ep's of Highlander -- he's "Harlan" from Stagate SG-1 - (i think he's in some other stuff too - just don't have time to look him up)

I was watching a retro music show on a Canadian music channel tonight and spied Adrian Paul in a Sheena Easton video from 1988! I didn't recognize the song (and I don't remember the title - sorry :) ) but he played Sheena's love interest. :)

Ian Tracey from season 5's "Glory Days" is a regular on a Canadian series called "DaVinci's Inquest" - he plays a cop.

Rae Dawn Chong - Claudia from "Timeless" - is a regular on the series "Mysterious Ways". The actress who played Alexa on "Timeless" has been in an episode of that same series - which is filmed in Vancouver. :)

Robert Wisden - he was FBI Agent Werner in "The Return of Amanda" - is known by Stargate fans as Major (later Lt. Col.) Samuels - (the guy from the Pentagon until Major Davis takes over) - just found him also in "The Messenger" - now, he's a repeat offender

Michael G. Shanks - who is in the ep "The Zone" - is Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1

and - read this somewhere else - so someone will have to verify - but Valentine Pelka is one of the knighs in "First Knight"
(so is Alexis Denisoff, btw)

adding to: (i'm finding WAY too many of these)

Tom McBeath - he's Coleman in "The Fighter" - is Col. Harry Maybourne on Stargate SG-1 (and, i just found him in "Money No Object" - so, he, too, is a repeat offender)

Lochlyn Munro - was Tim in "Under Color of Authority" is on JAG as this guy that i don't like - i don't remember his name, and he was on Charmed (this is per the forum - i never saw him) -

and another one --

Roger R. Cross from "Little Tin God" - was in 2 eps of Stargate as Lt. (later Capt) Conner -

Back