The Four Horsemen

hmm - interesting ---

perhaps not - maybe he knew exactly what he needed to do to now be put in jail or executed ---

you know you did it again Dia -

Plot BUNNY!!

that's kind of what I was thinking too....and we really need to start posting these on the plot bunny thread...;)

so - go put them there --

they're your plot bunnies ------

i don't have any - and it's really good - b/c i'd probably start writing half the stories ----

good point...okay...going topost some plot bunnies...might even get around to writing one one of these days...

So what do you think really happened when Methos left?

what do *I* think happened? or what is my response to my question?

i think Kronos rode off killing and pillaging still, Caspian probably - oh who knows, and Silas - he probably did herd sheep - the guys a weakling - a follower -- w/o a leader he would play w/ the animals ----

Okay - here's my 'what if the boys had all gone nice'

Kronos -- takes up blacksmithing, but later realizes this could be an 'on-the-side' job and becomes a cowboy in the old west of the US - and is quite popular b/c he can mend the horses shoes and such w/ his experience as a blacksmith, he then decides to leave the cowboy racket and starts a rock band that doesn't take off, and he realizes he misses the cowboy scene, however, there aren't cowboys anymore so he joins a rodeo and does those routines w/ lassoos and such on horseback. He never sees Methos again, tho he does have a stint w/ Silas who took a job as a rodeo clown.

Caspian -- This sorry bugger only lasts a few hundred more years. One night while he's asleep, the woman he had seduced earlier that day takes his head, and quickening, and leaves for parts unknown, only to be beheaded, herself, by rogue Watchers of the 18th century.

Silas -- well, he follows Methos for a while, tho w/o Methos' knowledge, but discovers he has a hidden talent for entertaining ppl and tries to join a troupe of troubadours, but is kicked out b/c he's too big and keeps crushing the other performers. Not troubled by this at all, he works as a shepherd for a while, until that is no longer a plausible means of employment, and attempts his entertainment idea again. He joins the first travelling circus in the US as a clown and stays with this troupe for quite some time. When the circus goes broke and the members disperse, he jumps into the rodeo ring w/ Kronos, but decides this isn't for him and travels to Scotland to herd sheep again.

so -- what do you think?

*rofl* very interesting...

I can see the one's with Silas tending to animals is something he would like and be good at...I see him starting out as a sheepherder or something and then as the centuries move on maybe a zookeeper or a park ranger or something.

Caspian would never have lasted long as a "nice" guy...the only reason he did was because he was in a looney bin...but I see him becoming a mercenary or something like that...then later...if he survived...he would become an assasin.

Kronos is almost impossible for me to see as any kind of a "nice" guy...maybe he would become a butcher or something for a while...but with his persoanlity he wouls get tired and bored with it and then go have to go back to doing other things again...an assasin or something like that would be my guess...or possibly a general for a king or something

i was just playing around -- and the rodeo thing was just too good to pass up -- i have NO idea where it came from tho --
however, don't ask me to write more on it - that was a one-time deal w/ no expansion --- can't go further ---- have toooooooo many other projects in the works ----

but - if anyone wants to take that up as a fanfic - go for it!

I't's been a while since I watched any of these episoded....did they ever say how the Horseman got together in the first place?

Originally posted by Diamond9697
I't's been a while since I watched any of these episoded....did they ever say how the Horseman got together in the first place?

not to the best of my knowledge -- the horsemen were just 'together' -- but, considering the 1st flashback of them was from Cassandra's POV - there wouldn't have been much allusion to how they got together, just that they were ---

no real comments on WHY they split - just that they did so around 1 AD --

hmmm...okay...back to the plot bunny thread to post again...*sighs* I gotta quite coming to this thread...;)

no - don't stop --

you never know -- you might inspire someone to write a great Highlander novel or something --- or you might come up with an idea to complete one of your existing stories ----

anything could happen ---

actually finished one?...nope...although I'm getting close on a couple...I am like the ultimate MacSlow :eek:

well - you've seen my finished fics -- they're up at MacSlow ---

did ya notice, tho, that NONE of my finished fics are slow? except "Toronto Jarod" and that's an x-over --- (which is pretty much all i write)

i do have a Profiler fic that i need beta'd -- gotta send that to my beta -- it IS finished - and it's a fast fic - out of sheer determination!!

i suppose i could post it over at tP/Prof forum -- then it could get sorta-beta'd ---

i haven't read over it in a while -- perhaps i should do that ----

now - back to the 4 Horsemen ---

i have never put all 4 in a story - tho "Yes, Methos, There is a Santa Claus" mentions the 4 --- i've never put all of 'em together ---

don't know if i will either - i have enough unfinished fics to last me forever!!!

I never have either...although one story I'm working on will have all of them in it before it's finished...

what else is there about the 4 horsemen??

i kinda wanna know how they got together -----

yeah...what would it take to get them together...I can see Caspian and Kronos hooking up pretty easily...and Silas was nothing more than a big dumb ox basically so he might have gotten involved just to have someone to call family...Methos is harder...was it an intense pain caused by some tragedy, A need to be around others of his own kind, something Kronos held over his head, simple boredom....hard to say really...

you do realize we're walking the plot-bunny tight rope again, right?

yes - pulling Methos into the mix is the difficult one -- was he the 1st Kronos recruited? the 2nd? the last? were the others b4 the 4 we know of? were there, at one time, 7 or 8 horsemen? did the horsemen have a band of followers? like roadies?? background and such -- very important!

*snickers*...when aren't we walking the plot bunny tight rope in this thread...:D

:eek: I just had a thought....do you think there might have been Horseman Groupies?:p