PTSS Real Arturo???

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
If any sliders fan remembers "Post tramaticslide Symdrone". At the end og the Ep. Remmy is in the Shrinks office. Saying "We don't know if we left with the right Arturo. Since than the net has been filled with discussion on that. Especialy as a way to bring him back. They say it was the "PTSS" one that died.

It could be if alternate's Arturo motive wasn't power and greed like they thought. just old fastioned surivour's guilt. Or maybe the crew grew. Of course when he bit the bullit he was dying?

Your thoughts?

ZachWZ

Waht a great idea! ooh thery should have a comeback where the original cast meets the newer cast and evryone feels unconforatable because they know the character they knew died. and the original cast could Be like they were only in the aspect of them not knowing the others...

Thats true, they could bring back arturo, i mean we never knew if it was the real one, ya know, and i heard something about a sliders movie and bringing back the original cast, it seems doubtful now, due to the fact no news has been heard about it for like a year or 2

Duely Noted. Yeah I still wish they would do a movie though.

Welcome Stevie! hi
newbie.gif
! Welcome to the Sliders Forum!:)