Pacific Renaissance - the Environmentally Friendly Company

august

Nymphet Connoisseur

So how many actors can we name from "Jack" that were "recycled" from other Ren Pics shows?

Obviously, Bruce himself was one of the original founders of Ren Pics, back in "Evil Dead" days, before he sold his share to the other two. Stuart had been in a number of HTLJ eps already, Angie was in Herc, Xena, *and* Young Herc, and even Stephen had small parts in several Herc episodes and in "Orphan of War" on XWP. (Believe it or not, I think he's even credited as the disembodied voice of Dahak that talks to Loki in those two Norse Herc eps.)

So those are the easy ones. Who else can we name?

Lessee......Hori was in Xena, wasn't he?? I know he's got more RenPic than just Blackbeard and his plank!

*Ding* - we have out first winner - Hori Ahipene was in both Herc and Xena. On the former, he was the warlord Brutus who called Discord "my little leather clad licorice stick" in "Love on the Rocks" (also featuring Angie as Nautica, and Capt. Nardo himself, Michael Hurst.)
He was in XWP just last week, in "Many Happy Returns" as the hammy warlord Ferragus, who uttered the memorable line "Warrior Pain in my @ss!"

Okey doke, who's next?

Jodie. {sp?}

She was Solari in 2(?) eps of Xena, she was in "Warrior...Priestess", it seems like she was in herc but i may be wrong. Oh yeah and She played Kentucky.

*Ding Ding* - we have another one! Jodie Dorday was on XWP, JoAT, *and* HTLJ - the last as an overly amorous village girl in love with Herc in "Just Passing Through."

Next?

Wut bout dat girl who played Catherine the Great??

Didn't she play Ephiny or some sort??

*ding* *DING* Another winner!

Danielle Cormack, who played Catherine the Great, played Ephiny on both Xena and Hercules, as well as the evil, mind-controlling Raina on "Cleo."

Currently she's playing Stella opposite Kevin Smith (Ares) as Stanley and Elizabeth Hawthorne (Voice on "Cleo")as Blanche in "A Streecar Named Desire" at Auckland Theatre Co. Which means yep, KS is shouting "Steeeeeee-lla!" to her every night.

Apparently they get some unintentional laughs when Stanley refers to "the Elysian Fields" which is the name of the street where they live, and when Blanche, referring to his horoscope, says "You're Aries." ;)

OK, how 'bout some more?

Well, you've already mentioned Michael, but he's one of my favs, so let's mention him again. Although I felt they could have done more with him on JOAT than that Nardo character; I loved him as Widow Twanky, and <drool> Iolaus!! :D

*ding ding* - Erica Hooper is indeed one of those few people like Danielle and Michale who have appeared on 4 of the 5 Pac Ren shows!

OK, now let's get *really* obscure here! Like people who were one-timers only.

Like Amy Morrison.

Who, you ask? The girl in "The People's Dragoon" who kept trying to kill Croque. She was seen in "Maternal Instincts" on 3rd season XWP as..... the youthful Hope - Gabrielle's demon-daughter!

Ahhhh!!!!!

Ummm..... Was that Walla Walla Bing Bag guy in anything else?

Very GOOD!!!

I did not know that! Toi Iti, aka the Walla Wala Bing Bang guy, was seen on Young Herc in "Herc and Seek" as Cradus, a member of Young Iolaus's old gang. AND - on HTLJ, in "City of the Dead" (the Egyptian, Necronomicon one) as Ramses.

More?

Wouldn't you know it!

Anna has discovered someone else who was in 4 of the 5 Ren Pics shows! (Sort of.)

Patrick Wilson, who played "Meriwether Lewis," was:

- the "dumb" Cyclops in the very first "Xena" episode, "Sins of the Past" - you always see him trapping Gabrielle in a cage in the opening credits

- "Hunter # 1" in the "Hind Sight" episode of "Young Herc"

- the "Chief Monk" in "Hercules and the Lost Kingdom" (the TV movie that introduced us to Renee O'Connor and Robert Trebor.)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Rowley, who played William Clark, has also been on Herc and Xena. In that same "Lost Kingdom" movie, he played the "Auctioneer's Sidekick," in the Herc/Xena animated movie he played the voice of Zeus, and on XWP, he played "Milos" in the "Seeds of Faith" episode (I think he was a priest of Ares.)

Way to go ANNA!!!!!

:rolly2:

More? More?????

Hmmm...
Dat "Ribbit" guy from Croque For A Day???

Ey...
Dat 3rd Alien betta be sumone else ur talkin bout! :angry:

Errr... yeah - Anna Rose is Sarge's real name on "Cleo" - yeah, that's the ticket....

And of course Jennifer and Angela were the two blonde leads of "Cleo" and "Jack," and have no connection to anything else! ;)

Apparently no for the silly Ribbette, aka "Lex Mathseson" - no listing for him anywhere, although there is a "Lex Matheson" who is the business manager of the Maidemnt Theatre in Auckland. Either way, he seems never to have appeared in any Pac Ren shows.

So anyone else?

Originally posted by august
Errr... yeah - Anna Rose is Sarge's real name on "Cleo" - yeah, that's the ticket....

And of course Jennifer and Angela were the two blonde leads of "Cleo" and "Jack," and have no connection to anything else! ;)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...:rolleyes: