Pacific Renaissance - the Environmentally Friendly Company

It said da guy who played Kiki is named "Chris Ryan".

Kiki is dat guy from Croqey in the Pokey.

Da one dat said sumthin like..."I'm gonna twist like a balloon animal and then pop ya!"

I dunno...
Sumthin like dat.

Kiki is the big burly guy that was the main inmate/ circus performer in Crokey in the pokey

*Ding* - Another winner!

Chris Ryan looks familiar to you, Jenna, because... he was the warlord Zantar, aka Tyro's stepfather in "If the Shoe Fits," where, when asked "Who's the new guy?" responds "I don't know. But check out his social skills."

He was also seen in "Ten Little Warlords" as Virgilius, the one with the big axe:

TLW-C085.jpg

He actually did a Whoosh interview some years ago (at http://www.whoosh.org/issue13/iryan1.html ) in which he revealed that he is 6'4" , 286 lbs., only 35 now (!) married with three young kids!

He has gotta have an incredible sense of humor - this was his comment on how Hudson replaced Lucy in that ep after Lucy's accident:

Unfortunate for Lucy but who would complain about Hudson? What a leather clad babe. I mean, babe. Truly a honey to work with, and off set.

Sure enough - Monsieur Martin, aka Bernard St. Bernard, was played by John Leigh, a Shortland Street alum (like everyone else) who was also seen as the semi-naked guy in Hell who tempted Callisto with an offer from "Him," in "Ides of March" on XWP, and then more recently was seen as Hrothgar, the Viking chief Xena very nearly married in "Return of the Valkyrie."

More?

Wut bout...
Sir Rupert Smythe??

Hahahaha!!
I never seen a Xena (Never EVA seen Herc) ep in long time and I'm still asking ?'s!!
Hahahaha!!

Anna has a good point - she's just naming guest stars! ;) The question is - who actually noticed a familar face???

But nonetheless - she has hit on another one - Sir Rupert Smythe was played by Derek Payne, who was seen on HTLJ in both eps where Michael Hurst played both himself and King Orestes; Payne was someone named Hector, who was, I think, the King's aide. He also appeared as the inventor Daedalus in a couple of other Herc eps.

So here's a good one, and I'll give you cool chicks a hint - she was one of many actresses who played Alcmene.

Another hint - she was on HTLJ on the USA channel this morning!

Alright, ya buncha slackers!

It was Kim Michalis!

Among her credits are:

HTLJ:

Young Alcmene (in "Armageddon Now)
Scilla (the chesty but compassionate village maiden in "Eye of the Beholder")
Leya (the fake Hestian virgin in "The Sword of Veracity")

XWP:

Natasha, Borias's wife in "The Last of the Centaurs"

JOAT:

Thomas Jefferson's niece, the first woman Jack ever kissed, in "Retun of the Dragoon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, OK, here's a major discovery!

We may have our first grand slam winner here! Bruce Hopkins *may* have appeared in all 5 Pacific Ren Shows!

His other credits are standard NZ: "Lord of the Rings" (with Borias, Draco, Cheiron, Caesar, Bellerophon,et al.) "Lawless" (with Kevin Smith and Angie Dotchin) "Jubilee" (with Kevin Smith and Hori Ahipene, and directed by Michael Hurst) etc.

But his Pac Ren credits are impressive:

On XWP:

- "Barkeeper" in "Lyre, Lyre, Hearts On Fire"
- "Rahl" (the natural father of Pilee, the Horde girl) in "Daughter of Pomira"
- "Tegason" in "Ten Little Warlords"
- "Termin" in "Dreamworker"

On Young Herc:

- "Theseus" in "Amazon Grace"

On HTLJ:

"Pylon" in "Cast A Giant Shadow"
"Jordis" in "Heedless Hearts:
"Nehemiah" in "Regrets Ive Had A Few"
"Triton" in "Love on the Rocks"

On Cleo:

"Jake Lawson" (Sarge's mentor in the Black Watch) in "Last Stand"

and finally....maybe the captain of the ship that Nardo da Vinci destroyed at the beginning of "Shark Bait" on "Jack." He's not credited, but several people said it sure looked like him!

Here he was in "Last Stand" -

laststan.2.jpg

and here's another, from "Jubilee" I think:

cast_hopkins_main.jpg

Here he is in "10 Little Warlords" -

bh-32.jpg

And here he is in "Dreamworker" as the first man Xena ever killed:

bh-03.jpg

So - can anyone remember the captain from the first scene of "Shark Bait?" Is it him?

Well, I was gonna look these up myself but eh....August can do it if he wants ;)

Mezentuous from "Mortal Beloved" {Stephen Tozer}
Philemon for "Warrior...Princess" (Iain Rae)
and
the chick who was one of the 4 main girls in "Here she comes...Miss A." She was also in "Send in the clones" and she was Neb's mom in "Xenon"

What about Adullah or whatever his name was,that merchant guy in the beginning of Once You Go Jack....

Was he on something else, too?? I have no idea...

Has anybody heard what Ren Pics is up to now that all the syndicated stuff has shut down?? They shut the Pacific branch down, didn't they?