Newbie area

well, now i'm frightened.
but hi, anyway, hee,hee,hee
just looking around here(came from a crazy peeps site to another crazy peeps site,cool!) allrighty then. I'll be around perhaps w/ my invisability cloak on ......
oh wait, ???? when is the 5th book coming out??? between the lot of you someone should know,maybe?:eek4:

THANKS! you are a love...
ps. i finally figured out how to post my pic.( in general dis) it only tought me like a month! hee,hee,hee
bye 4 now

Hiyas and WELCOME :flash: to space monkey and slayerette....You are entering my domain mwuah ha ha ha...ok that's enough. Anyways, I'm Sinistra and the moderator for Harry Potter. If you have any problems or questions just ask and I will do my best to sort them out.

Have fun!

Sini :rain:

thanks Sini ;) BTW since ive only just read HP i didnt know ur name connection but i guess u r named after the astronomy professor? :) just a hunch... ;)

Hello

I'm kinda new in Harry Potter-world. Just today I saw the Philosopher's stone for the second time and I thought it might be fun to look in the HP-forum. I'm a Stargate-fan so my HP-knowledge is not much but I do have a book (The Goblet of Fire) and my cousins have books so...maybe...who knows. :blush:

Falcon Horus ;)

Hey and welcome Falcon Horus *g* The boosk really are great, brilliantly written, and so far the films have been very true to them.
I hope you have fun here :D

Yup, I certainly am Space Monkey! LoL Guess where my old name (Snape) came from as well lol. Not too hard to guess is it?

Hiyas Falcon Horus...welcome to Harry Potter :) If you have any questions or problems, just ask and I will try and help, tis my job lol Hope you have fun here! :flash:

Sinistra :rain:

My sister refuses to come near anything that has something to do with Harry Potter. Two weeks ago I wanted to read The Philosopher's Stone out loud together with my cousin and my sister started to yell and then she slapped me with the book.

Falcon Horus ;)

of course you can come on in Bayleaf :) :wave: pull up a chair and make yaself comfy :)

Falcon Horus: Why would your sister want to do that????