Pics and Bio's!!

Trunks

Its been a while...
Here im gonna put my hand drawn pics and Bios i made up yday! ive had the pics a while!! Warning spoilers ahead!!

harrypotter.jpg

NAME: Harry James Potter
BIRTHDAY: July 31
PARENTS: James Potter/Lily Evans-Potter
SIBLINGS: None
FRIENDS: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Fred & George Weasley, Lee Jordan, Fleur Delacour, Viktor Krum, Katie Bell, Angelina Johnson, the Weasleys, etc.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Dudley Dursley, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, Piers Polkiss, Barty Crouch Jr., Vernon & Petunia Dursley, Rita Skeeter, Peter Pettigrew.
PETS: Hedwig the Owl
POSITION: Gryffindor student, seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, "The Boy Who Lived," Triwizard Tournament competitor, and a Hogwarts hero.
QUOTES: "I'm a what?" / "You know your mother, [Draco] Malfoy? - that expression she's got, like she's dung under her nose? Has she always looked like that or was it just becuase you were with her?"

NAME: Ronald "Ron" Weasley
BIRTHDAY: March 31
PARENTS: Arthur and Molly Weasley
SIBLINGS: Bill, Charlie, Percy, George & Fred, Ginny.
FRIENDS: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Neville Longbottom.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, Peter Pettigrew, Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe.
PETS: Pigwideon the Minute Owl ("Pig"); used to have Scabbers the Rat
POSITION: Gryffindor student, misrepresented as the "Potter sidekick."
QUOTES: "Can I see Uranus, too, Lavender?" / "I want to fix that in my memory forever - Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Attachments

• ronaldweasley.jpg
    ronaldweasley.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 287
NAME: Hermione Granger
BIRTHDAY: September 19
PARENTS: Mr. and Mrs. Granger (dentists)
FRIENDS: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Parvati Patil, Padma Patil, Lavender Brown, Hagrid, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Eloise Midgen, Viktor Krum.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, Peter Pettigrew, Draco Malfoy, Millicent Bulstrode, Pansy Parkinson, Barty Crouch Jr., Rita Skeeter.
PETS: Crookshanks the Cat
POSITION: Gryffindor student, one of the best students at Hogwarts.
QUOTES: "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good is it? I've tried a few simple spells myself and it's all worked for me. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, it's the best school of witchcraft there is I've heard - I've learened all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough - I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"

Attachments

• hermionegranger.jpg
    hermionegranger.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 291
NAME: Neville Longbottom
BIRTHDAY: N/A
PARENTS: Frank and Mrs. Longbottom (former Aurors); lives with grandmother
FRIENDS: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Hagrid, Colin Creevey
ENEMIES: Draco Malfoy, Professor Severus Snape
PETS: Trevor the Toad
POSITION: Gryffindor student, soon-to-be cast in new light (by 5th book)
QUOTES: "I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy."

Attachments

• nevillelongbottom.jpg
    nevillelongbottom.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 295
NAME: Draco Malfoy
PARENTS: Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
SIBLINGS: None Known
FRIENDS: Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe, Pansy Parkinson.
ENEMIES: Harry Potter, any Weasley, Hermione Granger, Barty Crouch Jr. who turned him into a ferret.
PETS: An eagle owl and barn owl who bring him things.
POSITION: Slytherin student, seeker for Slytherin Quidditch team, son of Death Eater.
QUOTES: "You'll soon find out some some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

Attachments

• dracomalfoy.jpg
    dracomalfoy.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 281
NAMES: Fred and George Weasley
SIBLINGS: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ron, Ginny.
FRIENDS: Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, their mother on certain days.
PETS: Any cockroaches still living under their bed after experiments!
POSITION: Gryffindor students, Beaters on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, twin trouble makers.
FACTS: Remember, these two are twin brothers! That's why they are together in one picture. QUOTES: "We know we're Gred and Forge." / "Make way, extremely evil wizard coming through!"

Attachments

• weasleytwins.jpg
    weasleytwins.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 289
NAME: Cedric Diggory
PARENTS: Mr. and Mrs. Diggory
SIBLINGS: N/A
FRIENDS: Cho Chang, Harry Potter, most Hufflepuffs.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, Peter Pettigrew.
PETS: N/A
POSITION: Hufflepuff student, dated Cho Chang, Tri-Wizard Tournament competitor.
MORTALITY: Passed away in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. QUOTES: "Take a bath, okay? And, er, take the egg with you." / "Wands out, d'you reckon?"

Attachments

• cedricdiggory.jpg
    cedricdiggory.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 284
NAME: Fleur Delacour
PARENTS: N/A
SIBLINGS: Gabrielle
FRIENDS: Ron Weasley, Harry Potter, Roger Davies.
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle.
PETS: N/A
POSITION: Beauxbaton student, Tri-Wizard Tournament competitor.
QUOTES: "Oh, vairy funny joke, Meester Bagman." / "Madame Maxime! Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!"

Attachments

• fleurdelacour.jpg
    fleurdelacour.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 295
NAME: Viktor Krum
BIRTHDAY: Unknown
PARENTS: N/A
SIBLINGS: N/A
FRIENDS: Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, the rest of the Bulgarian Quidditch team
ENEMIES: Lord Voldermort/Tom M. Riddle, Barty Crouch Jr., Professor Karkaroff.
PETS: None
POSITION: Bulgarian seeker, Durmstrang student, Tri-Wizard Tournament competitor
QUOTES: "Herm - own - ninny."

Attachments

• viktorkrum.jpg
    viktorkrum.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 279
NAME: Virginia "Ginny" Weasley
SIBLINGS: Bill, Charlie, Percy, George & Fred, Ron
FRIENDS: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Hagrid, Neville Longbottom, Colin Creevey
ENEMIES: Lord Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle, basilisks, Draco Malfoy
PETS: Pigwideon the Minute Owl ("Pig") -- she named him
POSITION: Gryffindor student, avid Harry Potter fan
QUOTES: N/A

Attachments

• ginnyweasley.jpg
    ginnyweasley.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 297
yep have u looked at the pics!! there on a wrebsite as fan art but it comes out as a hyperlink so i put it as attachments!!

Hey! this is well good, esp. for people who have only just got into harry potter and started at say book 3 or something like that!

The pics are excellent .trunks. Brilliant!!!!!!!

annette :)

yeah thanks!! :D i use em as my avvy but i was gonna changin it son but the files too big!

Trunks thore r brilliant! I got lots of pics but u will have to wait bacause i need to scan them at my dads house. We don't have a scanner here sob*! Oh, and they r not Harry Potter either, does that matter?