Voice Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
i personality thought that Voice. the leader of the Reistance. Was not to be trusted. do to a lot of reason in the series.
1.The Secrects
2.she never risked herself.
3.Total control over all funtions. Even ceaser delegated. voice was the only one who knew what was going on.

ZachWZ

Honestly,

I don't know enough about her to judge her.All I know is that she has lots of secrets and if B2B Action lasted longer we could learn more about her!

I don't know about you guys, but I never do business with a faceless "man" . One reason is you can't see their expresion. Two if something happens who could identify a faceless person? May seem paranoid, but think about it. Would you hesitate to be ruthless or unconcerned with details, if you were assured of not having to be held accountable for your actions?

Voice only does what is in her best interest at the given time..I don't think she can be trusted.

Is the show canceled for sure or is it just in a sort of hiatus?

Bless your heart. :( I hate to have to tell you - it was cancelled over a year and a half ago. :( Where have you been watching it?

Thanks, August, for telling me for sure.:D
I'm in America.
I thought it was canceled, but I was just hopeing. With school and all I don't have much time for television anyway. I just make time for my two favorites Stargate and Andromeda. Thanks again.
I have seen Mutant X a couple of times and she does well in there. not sure of the name, strife or stripe?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.