5.11: Desperate Measures

Thanx, arc! :D
THAT'S SO COOL!:D :D :D U hafta come visit us @ the anime section, in that case............loads of sailor stuff there..........

Jaxie and Skydiver,
Asgard made it for me.... Will get others soon! But it is hard to choose several from all the yummy pics of T-Man (I won't do season four first third though!

Originally posted by Serena
Thanx, arc! :D
THAT'S SO COOL!:D :D :D U hafta come visit us @ the anime section, in that case............loads of sailor stuff there..........

:D :D :D I will whats the web address for it?

erm, i dunno, arc, but all u needs 2 do is look under "mini forums" on da ascifi homepage and click "anime" c u there :)

Thanx Serena, jsc

:D

newangel.gif

You are welcome. Almost anything to help out Anime and Asgard!

I don't like him as a wearer of chin dribble esp. THAT color! He looks like he belongs on Crenshaw hugging a corner!

Desperate Measures

i know there another thread down there sumwhere about this eppie but hey, why not start another one.

kay well i have one thing to say.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh. let this be a shippy eppie or i will be forced to take legal action.

spoilers..i guess. what does it really matter, you're in the season five forum.

so carter's kidnapped in a hospital being experimented on or sumthing like that.

anyone notice from the teaser that she was kidnapped in broad daylight. oh and it's a white van (not blackkkkkk :evil: )

alright tell me what you think (or just do what you always do and have that countdown thing)

ciao
jaxie

i'm with ya jaxie.

better be a shipper epi....though i thought you were going cold turkey and watching them in order now that your season is starting in nz?:D i'd wait until after this one and wormhole extreme before i'd quit. though i think they go into haitus until after xmas here after wormhole extreme. im so pyched though 2 new epis in one week. WOOH HOOOO!!!:rolly2: :rolly2:

It appears she is not being "forced to help" put a Goa'uld in the dude, as much as she is being experimented on to see what the affects of the snake thingy are! I am curious about the experiments. Are the experiments; now that you have this protein marker, can you withstand various virus' and stuff? I hope the writers go sort of this way. We have heard in a round about way that Carter is different now, but it has never really been explored. My hope is they explore this a bit more. And yes, though I am not a shipper, I hope this is a h/c kind of show.

i'm wondering if someone sees her getting snagged? like maybe she's meeting danny or something and he sees her getting kidnapped. then of course there is the 'with hope fading' part. well as far as the local pd is concerned, if there's no ransome note then they can't really do anything. and jack & co gotta figure it's stargate related, which is where harry comes in cause they gotta ask WHY someone would snag carter.
i gotta wonder if it comes out that hte nid has been wanting to get their hands on sam for a while now. i mean it comes up in fic a lot but...she is 'Technically' a goauld. wouldnt they want to know how her biology ticks by now? specially if she can use goauld stuff. i mean what if they can artifically give a human naquadah in their blood? then john q public could use a ribbon device or healing device...
and the snake? where are they gonna get a snake from? i mean they dont' exactly grow in trees so someone had to have raided chulak or something unless they plan to snag t-man too and use junior for the experiment....

roughly 95 hours to go.....

one of the spoilers that i read was she was kidnapped by some guy prob w/nid connections who had cancer and wanted to be cured. 3 days 21 1/2 hrs to go.

Maybe when she was snagged, a neighbour saw this, thought it was normal military stuff and left it alone, but when jack and danny came looking they told them about this. Just a guess!!!

brandung.gif

tatter

this is stargate we're talking about. how can i go cold turkey (although yes i did try and haven't yet seen all of Between two fires)

i got, like i month to wait until the FIRST eppie. so i mite try the cold turkey thing after the 100th eppie. but sumhow.... i doubt it:( :rolly2: :alienooh:

about the eppie. i keep reading in places that jackand danny go loking for her. where the hey is teal'c then?

ciao
jaxie

originally posted by jaxie
this is stargate we're talking about. how can i go cold turkey

lol didn't think you would...then again why would ya!

Originally posted by tatter
one of the spoilers that i read was she was kidnapped by some guy prob w/nid connections who had cancer and wanted to be cured.
Sounds like it may end up her persuading him (reverse Stockhom syndrome) to go to the Tok'ra - it would be exactly what they are after, as per the suggestion at the end of S2's The Tok'ra Part 2. Of course, if this is true the guy is forgetting he will be taking on a second articulate intelligent life-form, which WILL want its own way from time to time. So he won't be himself fully afterwards.