Reviews of the Books (no spoilers)

Trunks

Its been a while...
Reveiws

Post Your Reveiws of each Book here !! mine will be here soon!!

Book 4

This book is BY FAR the scariest and most dangerous. I say, it is wonderful in the beginning, but inspiring in the end! The book starts out at the Quidditch World Cup, and picks up pace as it moves along to Blast-Ended-Skrewts, and Hungarian Horntails, and then, as you start running, Voldemort comes back, and Harry sees his parents. I believe we have a lot to expect from the future books.

"I will say it again," said Dumbledore as the Phoenix rose into the air and resettled itself upon the perch beside the door. "You have shown bravery beyond anything I could have expected of you tonight, Harry. You have shown bravery equal to those who died fighting Voldemort at the height of his powers. You have shouldered a grown wizard's burden and found yourself equal to it - and you have now given us all we have a right to expect."

The third book - my all time favorite - has no danger, not as much as the other 3 anyway. Really, a trustworthy innocent man is the main character. Throughout the book you think he is "evil" and begin to hate him, however in the end you learn that he was, and is James Potter's best friend.

This book is very good. It introduces a new strange and terrifying creature which can suck your soul out of your mouth, and you hear, for the first time James's and Lily's voices. It shows mainly friends and traitors in several forms, and at the end, Harry saves the one person that will bring Voldemort back to power . . . .

"That's not a rat," croaked Sirius Black suddenly. "What d'you mean - of course he's a rat -" "No he's not," said Lupin quietly. "He's a wizard" "An Animagus," said Black "by the name of Peter Pettigrew."

It took a few seconds for the absurdity of this statement to sink in. Then Ron voiced what Harry was thinking. "You're both mental."

Book 2

In this book, Harry and his friend battle their way through classes, giant spiders, and obnoxious teachers to face the curious Tom Riddle. This book is full of danger and risks. It has a child taken hostage, and relased only when Harry defeats Lord Voldemort and the giant "Basilisk", with help from the old school Sorting Hat and Dumbledores pet Phoenix Fawkes. This is a very good book.

If you haven't read it, you should, AND RIGHT AWAY!

You will enjoy it!

"Now," said Uncle Vernon "we should aim to get in a few good compliments at dinner. Petunia, any ideas?"
"Vernon tells me you are a WONDERFUL golfer, Mr. Mason. . . . Do tell me where you bought that dress, Mrs. Mason. . . ."
"Perfect . . . Dudley?"
"How about - 'We had to write an essay about our hero at school, Mr. Mason, and I wrote about you.'"
This was to much for both Aunt Petunia and Harry. Aunt Petunia burst into tears and hugged her son, while Harry ducked under the table so they wouldn't see him laughing.

Book 1

Book #1 was mainly the book explaining about wizarding life. It gave you the background image of the series, it showed you how evil Voldemort is, how smart Hermione is, and how wise Dumbledore is. It was introducing new characters throughout the book, and gave their personalities and images. Thanks to the first book, you know what Quidditch and Gringotts, are.

It was a very good book, and was so detailed that you were charming a three headed dog, you were soaring through the air, you were being tormented by an ugly Professor Snape.

It is funny, imaginative, It had ME laughing out loud!

"As he looked at Dudley in his new knickerbockers Uncle Vernon said gruffly it was the proudest moment of his life. Aunt Petunia burst into tears and said she couldn't believe it was her Ickle Dudleykins, he looked so handsome and grown-up. Harry didn't trust himself to speak, he thought two of his ribs might have already cracked from trying no to laugh."

The Books In General

I thought I'd post a review about ALL of them as I've ended up reading them 1 after another all thanks to my sister

Thought Number 1 is the best, Number 2 is still very good, as for Number 3, it's good & Numver 4 is alright