Roswell Awards

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Voting has begun for the annual Roswell Sci Fi Awards (2001) Nominations are By the fans and so is the voting, so this is YOUR chance to have your say. Awards ARE presented to the winners of each catagory too.

Questions and Answers

What is the Roswell Award?

The Roswell Award is a yearly award present to the best in science fiction tv and fantasy. The Roswell Award is nominated by the fans and voted on by the fans.

How do I vote?

Easy. Just send us an email letting us know who you want to vote for. Your vote will be counted. The voting system is a combination old pen and paper technology and high tech. Every day we read each email and write down the votes

How often can I vote?

Fans can send in the votes each 8 hours. We want the fans to be active and vote often but not so often that a few people stuff the ballot box.

How Do I know the voting is fair?

We read each and ever email. We look over the "Headers" at the bottom of the email (those small letters) to verify the vote. We at Chrissys.com can not nominate or vote. The winners are totally decided by you the fans.

Do I have to send an email for each vote?

Oh no, In fact please don't. We are happy to get the votes any way we can but it is a lot easier if you place all your votes into one email.

Can I vote for more than one person?

Sure, As a sci-fi fan it is possible to have more than one favorite. Vote for as many people as you wish.

Why isn't my favorite actor or actress not on the ballot?

We took the most nominated and placed them on the ballot so the shows with the most support would be listed. This does not stop you from voting for someone who is not on the ballot. We will except write-in votes.

Do I have to vote from the Chrissys.com site

No, We only count the votes and post the totals. The Award belongs to all fans and you are welcome to vote from any site that provides the email address. We would like it if you would visit from time to time to see how the voting is going but it is not required that you vote from the site. The email is Chrissy@webcom.com

When will the voting end?

We want to give everyone a chance to vote. Votes will be excepted till September 30th.

Rules: Votes can be placed from each email address every 8 hours. The emails need to have the "Headers" attached at the end of the emails. No electronic or programed voting systems. Chrissys.com will protect the integrity of the Roswell Award and assure each vote is counted properly. If you have any questions please email us. Thank you.

See the other nominations and find out who’s winning etc here: http://www.chrissys.com

Here are the Charmed nominations:
Holly Marie Combs - Best Lead Actress

Julian McMahon - Best Supporting Actor

Charmed - Best Music
----

Not too many huh?? we'll all have to go nominate more. Charmed deserves it!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maria8475 Angel 3
Maria8475 Buffy 1
Maria8475 X-Files 0
Maria8475 Stargate General Discussions 4
Maria8475 Voyager (VOY) 3