Mulder vs. Krycek

Status
Not open for further replies.

summershake

Hi!
I hope that will work!!!
Who do you think is better/cuter/bader/greater, just the best! :D
I loved Mulder but I like this bad guy, plus he's absolutely georgous.
Get those votes in, peeps! :p

*grins*

I just totally prefer Krycek over Mulder.

I mean....Mulder's got that adorable puppy-dog thing going but Krycek...well he's just...

*melts*

A hell of a lot finer.

~ana

I guess this turns out to become a Krycek-drool thread.
Hey, let's have fun before all the Mulder fans are going to kick our a****!!! :D
Doesn't he look too good? (Not as good as Dannyboy of course):p

Mulder is cute...I agree with the puppy god thing ana said....but Krycek is a stud...and he looks so fine in black leather...:D

Uhuh, u shouldn't have mentioned that...*drool*...See! :D :D
What about no leather at all? LOL :p

It was a tough decision but I voted for Krycek.

annette :D

Originally posted by Diamond9697
I like the way you think! *gets out a bucket for the drool*:naughty:
LOL
Yeah, I think we could need some clones here, too! :D :D

thanks but I already have him as a muse so I don't really need a clone...but ana might like one ;)

nope dia..you can keep the clone, I want the muse. :)

And...did I mention my 'rents're prolly getting me a black leather jacket for my b-day?

*grins like mad*

~ana

*sighs softly* oh how i love alex krycek..... nothing less than gorgeous

Talon

ok I voted for Krycek maby now he won't kill me...... I hope........

Dia.... this is all your fault..... you have created monsters. the next X-Files will be you, ana, rei, and i all chasing krycek. *Grins and blushes* and hoping that he's wearing that leather coat..... all he'd have to do is blink at me and i swear i'd feint..... *looks over at the tv, playing x-files* oh... look.... it's kry..*thud* :naughty:

now Dru...I thought I explained it to you...he never planned on killing you...there are worse things he could do...*thinks about tickle torture then grins* well..maybe that wouldn't be so bad coming from Krycek..

oops...double post...sorry

Jenn...I think you might have to include a couple more ladies in that next X-files from the look of the pool..:D

i think i will dia.... sorry about everyone that wasn't included in my last post.

I still think he wants to kill me ......but maby thats just my insanty talking.......who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.