Happiness

*clears her throat* If I were Methos...I think I would go as a 20th century graduate student...*grins* less work that way...

very funny Dia -- and ya know what? he probably would! however -- a 20th century grad student isn't really a historical figure! so, we'll have to make him wear another outfit!!

*pouts momentarily...then a lightbulb flickers on over her head*...oooo....I know...He could come as Sir Lancealot :D

Originally posted by Diamond9697
okay....then how about Athos? He's got the right personality for it :rolly2:

you mean from the Three Musketeers? yeah, i could see Methos as Athos ---

good choice!

Does that mean that Duncan is Aramis? or Porthos?

i loved that book! The Three Musketeers! Athos was my fave!! very much like Methos - tho i didn't make the comparison at the time (don't think i was watching Highlander then either)

Considering how many women duncan is with...don't you think he ought to be Porthos?

Or maybe...hmmm...the King?

*snerk*

Better yet, the Cardinal...

*looks around* did i say that out loud? :evil:

well, i was thinking that since he tries to be all 'boy scout' all the time, he could be Aramis --- (who became a priest, i believe)

but, Porthos would work ----

this could be amusing -- Connor as Sir Lancelot, Richie, Duncan, Methos and one other as the Musketeers, plus D'Artagnan

interesting party --

what would Amanda be??

Duncan can be Porthos and we can resurrect Darius to be Aramis *grins* I always liked him anyway...

Amanda.....hmmm....how about Marie Antionette?

ah yes - let's start the Darius denial clan -- Dairus really didn't die -- so, if the watchers, well, Hunters, didn't kill him, what happened? they killed this other priest who looked just like Darius?? (or, we could cross genres here and Darius can be a Tok'ra) --- whatever -- anyway -- Darius is back and he's Aramis --

well - Amanda -- you want her to be Marie Antoinette -- now you know she's gonna want to be someone like Cleopatra -- b/c she's not gonna want to be the woman who was guillotinned! hehe

hey...if Richie and Connor can come back then so can Darius...

good point....how about Helen of Troy?

very true -- all past immies are permitted to attend the costume party --

Helen of Troy? hmmmmm that one Amanda might go w/ -- tho she might want to be Aphrodite or something -- a goddess -

yeah - i was thinking 'goddess' --

okay -- so, we've costumed Connor, Duncan, Richie, Methos, Darius, and Amanda --

how about Cassandra??

Joe??

and since we're bringing back dead characters -- Charlie De Salvo??

hmm....for Cassandra I'm thinking maybe Morgan Le Fay...or maybe Milady De Winter..oh wait...I know....Lucrezia Borgia
:D

Charlie could come as Othello...

Maybe Joe could come as Sherlock Holmes or maybe Mark Twain?