Happiness

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
Originally posted by Diamond9697
okay...but no more toga parties :p

what? don't you like toga parties??


woohoo!!! we're a mini-forum!! yeah!!!!!

padders is great!!!!!
 

Diamond9697

Lookin Good
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
1,798
no...I love toga parties...but since we're already doing that at Clan MacSlow I thought something different...like....

:evil: a costume party or something...
 

Analise

Blondishness
Joined
Aug 25, 2001
Messages
518
Costume party works...maybe it ought to be a themed costume party...hmmmm....

~ana
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
Originally posted by Analise
Costume party works...maybe it ought to be a themed costume party...hmmmm....

~ana

and what theme would you suggest?????????
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
Originally posted by Analise
Hrm....

Nudist colony? *slaps wrist* bad ana!

~ana

ahem -- ana -- this IS a family forum --- we can't have that kind of party here -- (padders will take our forum away!) ---

so -- you'll have to choose a more family oriented theme!

and yes -- bad ana!!
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
historical figures could work ---


hmmmm --- except that all these immies ARE historical figures of sorts --- (oh - and yeah - party limited to Highlander related characters only) ---


but --- we can think of something -- they might surprise us and show up in costume ----
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
i know i know --


giving me a run for my money too --

you trying to out-post me??? <snicker>
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
hehehehehehehehehe --


well - since we got our nice nifty forum here - and i recruited lots of ppl to post here -- i'm a posting fool!!!!
 

Diamond9697

Lookin Good
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
1,798
Originally posted by Highlander II
historical figures could work ---


hmmmm --- except that all these immies ARE historical figures of sorts --- (oh - and yeah - party limited to Highlander related characters only) ---


but --- we can think of something -- they might surprise us and show up in costume ----

okay...but not if I have to see Duncan in a kilt...*shudders*
 

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Joined
Jun 6, 2001
Messages
8,608
Originally posted by Diamond9697


okay...but not if I have to see Duncan in a kilt...*shudders*

nope -- just the great Connor MacLeod --

and since he's a warrior -- he'll have to wear it in the 'traditional' manner (my apologies to the males of the forum - i just had to do that! ;) )
 

Similar threads


Top