5.16: Fail Safe

Originally posted by skoon
so how is it they can go through Earth? without harming Earth?

ooh, this is headache time.

they jumped into hyperspace which isn't 'real space' it's like...you're just not in 'real space' and since they weren't in 'real space' they could pop right through earth and not even feel it.

the same way when a ship is in hyperspace it can go right 'through' asteroids, planets, meteors, suns...i mean imagine the course if a ship had to go 200light years and steer around all the stuff?

ya I always wondered about that specially in Star Trek tng:alienooh:

now I'm curious about something... i think i have to use a spoiler for this...

while in the death glider, Teal'c said that he would preform some kind of meditation to preserve oxygen.... what was it called?

spoiler?....common knowledge...?
;
;

kalnareem, or however you spell it. He always does that, he has to survive. Anyhoo, the reason he did it in the glider was because it would slow down his breathing & wouldn't take as much oxygen

oh ok..... i never knew he's done this multiple times before.... * im slowly beginning to watch the series.... it addictive :D*

Originally posted by Arwen
.... it addictive :D*

SURE IS!!!;) & you're well on the road to being :nuts: :reyes: :rotate: :twirl: :nuts: like the rest of us:D

I missed the beginning of this episode, but managed to tape the last half. Could someone give me a quick summary of what happened in the first 20 minutes, before i watch the rest of it? Pleeeease? :D

hmmm, didn't catch the vehical info Cyn...though I'm not good with cars & trucks & stuff. Maybe try posting in General discussion, I know it's the wrong place to post it but more people seem to hang out there.

As for the beginning, hmm, it was a while ago, let me think. Amature spots astaroid coming towards Earth. SG-1 sent in the Selmac's crashed ship (one from ...the ep when he & Danny crash when coming to rescue the rest of SG-1 & Lantash) to try & stop the Astaroid with a nuke. Need more?

Nah, thats good thanks, i just needed the general idea. Hmm, hope its not an Armageddon rip-off, that would be bad. :(

that's what we all thought when they first hinted about this ep. Jack actually jokes...something like "I've seen this movie, it hits Paris" or something like that... It was ok...

Well i've watched it now, and i thought it was good. There were some really funny bits, like when Jack wants to know which wire to cut, and Sam tells him to cut them at random. :lol:

I dunno, that bit ticked me off. Jack was black ops you'd think he'd know a thing or two about bombs...