Tangent

Cat

Look! I'm posting again!
Just getting early. Tangent's on tonight and I'm really looking forward to it :D

oh sh*t, how could i forget? MAYBE BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING IT???

"Jacob, do you know your ships bigger than ours?" hehe, love it

"and now to be serious .... if that's alright with you colonel" with sam smirking in the background :D :D :D :D

a great ep. enjoyed every bit of it. even pete came and watched the end and wanted to hear what was going on [I listen with the headphones on so I can pretend I don't hear the smart@$$ comments in the background] but don't take that as a change of heart :(

I thought it was a great episode. Really good effects.

Note to Cat: don't let pete criticise. Kick him out of the room and lock the door. That'll fix him. :D

SPOILER SPACE FOR THE CURSE:
Channel Seven totally ruined the promo for The Curse Next Week. They showed Sarah as a Goa'uld. In the ep we dont find that out until the end because they do this whole thing where we think it's that collegue of Daniel's. The stuffed up big time.

I hadn't noticed that. Typical. Although it doesn't bother us I suppose because we all know anyway.

"Colonel" ..... "General"
"Major" .... "General"
"Dr Jackson" ..... "General"

Brilliant :D

I know it dosn't matter to us but for the people who've never seen it it would suck. I thought one of the great things about the Curse was that twist at the end.

Anyway, back onto Tangent:
Hammond: Is there a problem, Colonel?
O'Neill: No, Sir. Not at all. I'm sure Teal'c just felt he'd take her for a spin...around the world.

O'Neill: Yeah, flight. Digger one, we read you, we have lost control of the craft to some sort of recall device. Apparently, the scum-sucking, slimy snake-ass Apophis intalled in his death gliders.

O'Neill: Right. Uh, flight, this is Digger 1. We have negative nudging capeabilities.

O'Neill: Cabin pressure's holding. We didn't spring a leak, though I may have just, taken one.

Jacob/Selmak: So, how do you intrend to get them out the glider once we get there? I mean, there's no chance it'll fit in the cargo bay.
Daniel: We were hoping you could kinda, like, beam them out.
Jacob/Selmak: (Laughing). Beam them out? What am I, Scotty?

Oh and CAT, stop posting after me. How am I suppose to catch you. Oh and the "Posting more than Shelbs". Not funny. :D :D :D

Shelby, you noticed!! *hm, considers new post cloaking technology*

Don't forget (and it goes something like this):

Vidrine: "General Hammond has told me nothing but good things"
Jack: "Has he, sir? Well then I'm sure he's left something out"
Vidrine: "Such as?"
Jack: "*pause*..................Teal'c! Teal'c! You there, buddy??????"

That tarmac scene was wonderful :D

So Cat.. Pete ACTUALLY watched it ???????

Beleive it or not... Belinda sat down with me and watched it as well... And even heard a checkle or two from her during it.

Pete started watching about half way through but I had the headphones on so he couldn't hear what was going on. I asked him if he wanted to hear it, he said no, he had to go and wash the dishes but he still stood there. Eventually, he wandered off and came back towards the end. Sat down and ASKED to be able to hear it. I said sure but on condition that he didn't suddenly say "Oh no!!! They're all dead!! All four of them!!" which he had said earlier a couple of times :dead:

And, yeah, he watched it. Wonders will never cease - both of our spouses, hey? What was it about Tangent that sucked them in? Hm, the possibility of Jack dying in deep space might have had something to do with it at this end :D

Allan, maybe, somewhere, deep down, there's a spark that one day ........ well, who knows?

I for one would settle for an end to the sarcastic remarks [hmmm, maybe I'm married to a Jack clone? Is that why I fancy Jack? ;) ]

Originally posted by Cat
Pete started watching about half way through but I had the headphones on so he couldn't hear what was going on. I asked him if he wanted to hear it, he said no, he had to go and wash the dishes but he still stood there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO, I thought you were kidding about the headphones before. That is hilarious.

Originally posted by Gatecon
So Cat.. Pete ACTUALLY watched it ???????
Hard to believe isn't it? I had to take a double take when I read that. Personally, and I think I've said this before, I reckon Peter is a closet SG fan. He probably gets out all your tapes and watches them while you're not there.

As for Belinda watching an episode. That's great. Maybe we can convert her to our obsession. There's always room for one more! :)

hehe, when i told pete on msn to go and watch stargate he was quite sarcastic (but hilarious) with his reply :)

I was about to post in reply earlier but Pete had dinner ready [I'm not joking he really cooked dinner for me tonight :D].

But I did call Pete over and read all these posts to him. He had a really good laugh but he said he wanted to hear the sound ONLY because what's the point of watching it with the sound off? And besides, he says, it was the last two minutes or so. So it wasn't like he was really watching it or anything.

Well, that's HIS story, anyway ;)

Originally posted by Martouf
hehe, when i told pete on msn to go and watch stargate he was quite sarcastic (but hilarious) with his reply :)

does anyone really wonder where I get the sarcasm from?

if truth be told, I've probably taught him :D

hehe, he was saying something about wookies capturing everyone or soemthing :)

Peter's lame excuse to hide his closet 'Gaterness'
he said he wanted to hear the sound ONLY because what's the point of watching it with the sound off

Nice excuse Peter. Come on just admit that you like the show, you know you want to.

Wookies! hehehe.

1200 posts!!!! Woohoo, Shelby!!!!!

:flash: :star: :star: :star: :flash:

but you're still 137 posts behind hehehehehehe

Originally posted by Martouf
hehe, he was saying something about wookies capturing everyone or soemthing :)

mark always goes on about wookies.

back on topic...
Tangent was a bloody great episode i loved the quote from jack 'we didnt spring a leak...however i may have just taken one'
hehe that was great, good sam-daniel work together, and just a bloody great episode!

I agree. My son watched it this afternoon after school and I had to keep running in to watch bits of it. Loved every bit of it. Particularly, the look of real concern when Hammond tells Davis to let "the man" try and get some sleep.