Cassandra

all are welcome ----

and -- one day when i have a spare minute -- i'll peruse the padded cells!!

anything else anyone needs????

Cassandra.... I can undertand her reaction when she saw Methos again after all those years, although considering he was nice to her compared to Kronos, she might have been less angry with Methos...but then again he did keep her as a slave for <how long>

not sure how long it was...but it must have been quite a while...she can't have been that easy to break after all.

no -she probably wasn't that easy to 'break' --

and considering Methos had left her alone for, what?, 3000 years? did she really need to try to kill him when she saw him again?? she is in serious need of therapy - harboring feelings of vengence for that long?? of course - she'd have to have an immortal shrink b/c no one would believe her story -- heck - some immies wouldn't believe it ---

Methos even saved her sorry butt - and she was STILL angry w/ him! what is her problem??

oh right -- 'they all have to die' -- that's her reason for why she tried to kill methos -- 'they all have to die' -- ummmmm -- HELLO! can we have some logic come into play here??? please?? *WHY* do they all have to die? b/c they were the horsemen? not good enough -- something else -- b/c they tortured you (Cassandra) - okay - maybe - but it's been 3000 years - you were raped and now you want to kill them - i THINK the statute of limitations ran out a LONG time ago! (snarky L&O comment, sorry) --- anything else???? no? well - go stand in that corner until i tell you you can come out! what? you're not gonna stand in the corner? why? b/c you think it's stupid? well -- so is killing Methos b/c he was a horseman -- um - if you're gonna go w/ the 'eye for an eye' justice -- rape him -- see - that's what *he* did - so that's what *you* do -- oh - he stabbed you too? okay -- stab him - he'll come back and you can do it again -- but killing him? nope - you can't do that -- it doesn't fit --- (okay - i'm gonna stop, b/c this ramble is going on forever and isn't getting anywhere -- tho - feel free to pick up where i left off!! ;) )

Cassandra's nuts. Its as simpel as that. Shes compleatly nuts.

well give her a break, she was kept and raped for god knows how long, she was witness to a lot of the things they did, like destroying her village...i can understand her holding that memory forever...

But 3000 years, i can imagine she got on with life for most of that, but seeing Methos was a shock to her, she was on the trail of Kronos after all...

okay - my last post about Cassandra was really snarky - it was like that on purpose --

but seriously -- i can understand her holding on -- but not to the point where she was gonna kill everything that crossed her path - she, even after talking w/ Duncan, refused to even hear Methos out on it --- she didn't believe that he could change -- to her, he was the same person he was in the bronze age -- so what if it had been 3000 years --

her opinion was that no matter what Methos did btwn her escape and now - he was still a horseman and was still plotting to take over the world --- is she blind? he hadn't taken a head in 200 years -- and only took one recently b/c Duncan was too chicken/ wussy to do it himself (Kirsten - ep Chivalry) -- that should say a great deal about his character --

not only that - he hadn't raped or pillaged any other villages lately - something, somewhere, must have changed him - or he would have been like the other 3 horsemen --

okay - less snarky - but same point --- Cassandra just needs to let go --- vengence is no way to live --

that is true... I dunno if she turns up in S6 cos i havent seen it, but after Rev6:8 it seemed there was room for her to chill a little towards Methos...

Originally posted by markpud
that is true... I dunno if she turns up in S6 cos i havent seen it, but after Rev6:8 it seemed there was room for her to chill a little towards Methos...

as best i can recall she's not in season 6 -- which is good - b/c she's no fun to have around -- and she'd just be bitchin' about wanting to kill Methos ----

oh - btw - there's only 1 good ep in season 6 -- "Indiscretions" -- it's a Methos ep!

nope...she was basically out of the picture after the horseman eps...and I must say good riddance...just because I can kinda see it...doesn't mean I think she was right

Originally posted by Highlander II

oh - btw - there's only 1 good ep in season 6 -- "Indiscretions" -- it's a Methos ep!

I don't know about that, H2...I liked the flashback Fitz eppie along with Indiscretions...

So I'd say there are 2 good eps.

And you've got to admit that Methos looks good in Not to Be.

~ana

Originally posted by Analise

I don't know about that, H2...I liked the flashback Fitz eppie along with Indiscretions...

So I'd say there are 2 good eps.

And you've got to admit that Methos looks good in Not to Be.

~ana

Methos ALWAYS looks good!! ;)

right - forgot about the Fitz ep! it was pretty good --

but season 6, altogether, was a bunch of crap -- mostly spin-off potential eps -- none of which panned out -- b/c all the ppl they picked sucked! ick!

so - we can just say that season 6 never happened either!

okay...so everything after and including the episode Archangel didn't happen? I can do that...but I did like all the Methos eppies from season 6 ...so I'll just add those to the end of 5 instead of Archangel:p

well - the way we have it set up for the RPG i'm writing for - season 6 didn't happen except Indiscretions -- b/c one of the list mods is a Fitz fan -- so Fitz isn't dead ----

it's really cool - and lots of fun!!

it is fun --

Connor is a wonderful character to write ---
as is my o/c - she's a hockey player and perpetual student and photographer --
then, there's Connor's watcher -- she's pretty normal -- 'cept she likes to break the 'don't interfere' rule --

i think it will be posted when we're done -- whenever that is --- but it's been kinda slow lately - but i'm guessing ppl are done w/ holidays and such and are back at school, whatever, and can write again -----

Originally posted by Highlander II
Methos ALWAYS looks good!! ;)

right - forgot about the Fitz ep! it was pretty good --

but season 6, altogether, was a bunch of crap -- mostly spin-off potential eps -- none of which panned out -- b/c all the ppl they picked sucked! ick!

so - we can just say that season 6 never happened either!

interesting reading the ep guides on the official site.. they admit that they were trying out ideas for spin offs.. also in some of the stuff there i read an apology for the killing off of Fitz and Rebecca amongst others....

*snif,snif,sob* why,why,why????? did those mean,mean ppl kill Fitz and Rebecca ????? They wear soooooo cool......