Cassandra

Analise

Blondishness
I was just wondering what people thought of her...

I personally kinda wish that either Methos or Kronos or Caspian or Silas had killed her back in the Bronze Age.

Obviously, I don't like her much.

~ana

i also don't like Cassandra.... she seems to be a very big manipulator. only going around duncan when she needs something. one would think that methos would have killed her off before then.... personally, i think methos should have killed her in Rev 6:8. but that's just me

okay...this might not make me all that popular...but I think Cassandra had I point. I'm not saying that she shouldn't have given Methos a chance, I'm just saying that her being upset with him was understandable. I for one am glad she's not dead...but if she comes after Methos again I say whack the crazy woman :)

I'm not talking about the whole being annoyed with Methos thing...that's understandable.

I just don't like her in general.

*nods* yeah... she was an annoying person...but then again...she might have been that way for a reason

oh yeah.... she had every right to be annoyed, but in my opinion, she wasn't a very good person. and her name with the K sound, even kinda implies that. she used Duncan to get what she wanted because she couldn't beat that one guy who would control your mind. and then with Methos, she should have realized that he wasn't the same person that he was when he knew her.

Cassandra sucks

I don't care what Methos did to her she still sucks. I mean come on its been like what 2,3 thousand years. Get over it all ready.

Ah - the Cassandra discussion---

Cassandra --

okay -- first -- i think her character has very little substance, but more b/c of the actress they have player her than the writers -- she's written well, just not played well (i'm NOT a tracy scoggins fan) --

Cassandra -- and don't hate me b/c i kinda like her -- was a slave - so i can see where she'd be upset, but Joe had a point - holding a grudge for 3000 years? maybe she IS delusional! but that's not the point --

the question was why didn't the horsemen kill her --

Methos LIKED her -- i don't truly know why -- maybe he just liked having a semi-submissive woman around - i don't know -- and she WAS good to him - cool water, good fruit -- you know -

Kronos? he wanted to break her first -- she just didn't give him much of a chance --

the other horsemen - didn't get a chance to try anything - she escaped --

but -- how does she know that Methos didn't secretly watch out for her while she was wandering the desert?

how does she know that it wasn't methos who planted the idea in her head to become a 'witch'? or go to Donan wood??

she doesn't know anymore than Duncan knows which side of the fence he's supposed to be on from ep to ep (oops - sorry - anit-Duncan streak showing)

the woman IS delusional - and probably should seek psychiatric aid, but she's not gonna b/c she thinks she should kill Methos - believe me - if she attacked him on equal footing - she would lose ---

Well...that's why the MacMINT asylum has been keeping her locked in the-....

Uhm....put away for her own safekeeping.

*grins*

~ana

Originally posted by Analise
Well...that's why the MacMINT asylum has been keeping her locked in the-....

Uhm....put away for her own safekeeping.

*grins*

~ana

hehehe

yes - she does belong - locked away -------

are you at MacMINT??

me? i'm padded cell #173 (i think - pretty sure that's right!)

If I remember correctly I'm in PC #79

Or around there.

~ana

hehe --

and - why didn't you tell me about MacMINT b4?? ack --- nobody ever tells me anything!!!

anyway - i'm there now --- committed w/ straightjacket and everything -- all set -----

now - just gotta find a pretty piccie to put up on my wall.......

Oops...I'm in Pc 59....only 20 cells off. *grins*

And I thought I did mention it before sometime....hrmmm...

~ana

Oops...I'm in Pc 59....only 20 cells off. *grins*

And I thought I did mention it before sometime....hrmmm...

~ana

i dunno - you might have --

but sometimes ya just gotta be really direct -- like say 'get over to MacMINT!'

ya know??

I'm in MacMINT too

Tho I don't rember what cell I'm in........

Re: I'm in MacMINT too

Originally posted by Dru
Tho I don't rember what cell I'm in........

soooooo --- go find out ----

no - it's okay -- we'll forgive you ---

maybe one day i'll scroll through all the cells to see if i recognize anyone else ---

ummmm..... can someone post the link to The MacMINT asylum? I don't have it

Thanks for the link

I'm in Padded Cell #156 ........... I'm there under my real name Joylee Raimondo