Ridiculous Movies You Love...

Films that I love... Some people think they are ridiculous, but not everyone:

Destination Moon (1950)
Abbott and Costello Meets the Invisible Man (1951)
(Actually any Abbott and Costello movie)
Lost in Space (1998)
The Mask (1994)
Battlefield Earth (2000) - bet No 2 is just as bad!!! HAHAHA!!!
Galaxy Quest (1999)

I have these films on VHS and/or DVD...

Some of my favorite movies are the ones you just know are *awful* but love to watch again and again (though Master, Galaxy Quest is my Most Hated Movie of All Time(so far) ;)), and others that are just amazing in a ridiculous way. A few usual suspects:

The Beastmaster
Conan the Destroyer
13th Warrior (not quite so ridiculous)
The Big Lebowski (ridiculous in the best possible way)
Labyrinth
Ichi the Killer
Dragon Half
Ninja Scroll

(I'm sure I'll think of more once I get back to my flat this weekend and peruse the collection)

I love Galaxy Quest! I like The Beastmaster also and Legally Blonde. I also really like The Crow, I have it on DVD. I really liked Willow too. Can't think of anything else at the moment. Oh wait, The Goonies. Oh, and The Lost Boys.:D

I'm sure I could think of more but I'll quit there ;) .

[edit:sorry misspelling:p ]

The Doberman Gang (which we've discussed here before)
Road House
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

I'm sure I'll think of more, but this is a good start.:) Oh, and yeah, I loved Galaxy Quest, as well.

Bride of The Monster, The original Batman film (1967), The Creeping Terror,
and, of course, good old Plan 9 From Outer space.

They don't make em like they used to :D

I haven't seen Dude, Where's my Car? so I can't add that but I've liked all the previous posts. I'll add Cherry 2000, Death Race 2000, the Vacation movies and Old School.

Damn! You've just reminded me - I've never ever seen Death Race 2000.

It's now top of my 'to do' list.

Just thought of another: Mystery Men. I just love the fact that The Invisible Boy is only invisible when nobody's watching :D

Possibly those brat pack movies. I used to have a very well worn copy of Less Than Zero on video, in a special case. There was just something that film. Completely different to the novel, of course, which is disturbing in a different way (and also very lacking ni many areas of characterisation, and rather short - more a novella). Perhaps one day I will also collect a few more, such as Breakfast Club. Never seen St Elmos fire but probably should - or have I grown too old now?

Best cheese were the teen horror flicks - My Best Friend is a Vampire, Fright Night, and the rather quality Monster squad.

Guilty pleasures of mine:

Transformers, The Movie
Virtuosity
Last Man Standing
The Ref
Judge Dread (forgive me)
Independance Day (cheesy, derivative, completely honest about both)

Just remembered... One or two of my favourite films that I missed from the list:

Space Truckers!!! (CHEESY... And I hate Charles Dance)
Waterworld... (Never thought it was as bad as some people thought)

Hmmm, I like Charles Dance. Okay, so Iliked Clemmens in Alien3, at any rate.

I forgot Highway to Hell. Great, cheesy movie, with all star extras :) And kristy swanson. Cant act, but she sure is purty.