new site up! ms interview translation online now!

imported_TheDoc

"don't feed the doc!"
finished! finally! hallelujah! I'm close to dropping of my chair, but heck!

here's my new site, sort of an "appendix" to "good morning, campers" and "daniel in the lion pit":

YADDA YADDA!

here you'll find everything that wasn't weird enough for "daniel in the lion pit" and "good morning, campers", but still worth to see the light of day. interviews, videos … not a "I want every bit ever said and recorded filed here" collection, just things I thought were special. and nice pictures. emphasis is on rda and the shanks, but the rest of the gang gets their fair share of attention as well:

- the english translation of the interview german "tv highlights" magazine published this month with michael shanks – about his work, his family and his new job as a producer (!)

- four richard dean anderson interview videos – ehr. make that 3 1/2, the 1/2 one is mainly clowning around with his ray bans, and oh yes, you'll see and hear the shanks giggle (rare. so enjoy it!) he complains about not having enough alien sex, self-finding in the desert … just the normal thing you talk about.

- translations of an interview the shanks gave french téléstar magazine (bet you ain't seen that pic yet)

- richard dean anderson interviews and chat transcripts

- interviews given by teryl rothery and j.r bourne, originally published in german, so chances are you might not know them (teryl talking about her writing fan fiction …aha!)

- the danish pastry incident (ha!)

- where is daniel? find the linguist!

- video interview with christopher judge

well yes. and south park, of course. the andromeda trailer. and some more. hope you like it!

the doc :blpaw:

------------------------------------
"bernie schnaubel is a moth"
------------------------------------

Yadda, Yadda

Thanks, Doc. You always know how to brighten up my day. ;)

hehe ... guess I'll have add *this* to the F.A.Q.`s!

top right corner - see christopher judge, mocking an attack on a guy in front of him? greenish/greyish shirt, rolled up sleeves? that's him. as usual as far away from the camera as possible.
:p

oh yeah. got more of "where's daniel". just wait and see ... ;)

take care

the doc :blpaw:

"bernie schnaubel is a moth"

Where's Daniel

*That's* who I thought it was on my first pass, but I started to waffel. :rolleyes:

Good group photo. Rick and 'Little Bit' are adorable and Teryl looks good, as always.

i can't open that file any other way so we can watch it i have real player and get right and windows

sue

I found him! I found him!!

That's so neat! It took a bit, but I did it!

*Kat does her happy dance*