5.09: Between Two Fires

i can't recall all that was in the 'previously on stargate sg-1' clips but they were mainly used to refresh folks memory of who was who. i mean pretend that you'd never seen enigma, pretense, crossroads...you'd have less of an understanding of who's who and why they were acting like they were

Yeah there are some folk out there who aren't as obsessive about this show as we are. They need a cliffnotes refresher course to remind them of stuff.

Obsessive? Me? Obsessive? Nah.................

Hey peeps I watched between two fires for the first time the other day and i have a few nags.

1. Wot the hell did Sam have on her head at that funeral!?! It looked like a cross between a bowler hat and one of those kids dressing up police hats made of cardboard and felt!!!!!!! She's never worn it b4 so y start now? So the diff. in rank is obv. between her and Jack. Oh yeah, way 2 make her look like a freak!

2. Why did Nerim have that voice thingy on his apartment ?obsessed much?!?! I think if I were Sam I would have started doubting his sanity at that point!( Well I guess she always did have a thing for guys with a lunatic fringe!) And y didn't Jack beat the c*** outta him!?! I was really hoping that he would kick Nerim's pathetic little behind coz as u can probably tell i can't stand the guy!

3. Do u think that the writers r trying 2 tell us sumthing hmmm? Evry1 Sam has eveer cared 4 has either been killed or committed suicide! And then evry1 of Jack's relationships have gone nowhere or just been sum fling. Oh well, I guess that in the end, Sam and Jack r destined 2 b 2gether! ( I'm ever the hopeful shipper!)

If u got 2 the end of this thread thanku coz most of it is just me whining about the ep and I'm guessing most people got bored and switched off by the second sentence. If you agree or disagree please reply coz I'd like 2 no other people's opinions.

I gotta agree about Nerims computer. If some guy used my voice for his comp (and welcoming him home and asking if he wanted dinner!! A bit domestic slavelike!!!) I would be thinking "wierdo" and keeping my distance! Still I guess maybe Sam was flattered by it.:rolleyes:
The other anomaly to me is that Jack is a strong, self assured man and all the other guys Sam likes seem such wimps! How can Jack be her type and at the same time soppys like nerim??

One word : Jolinar.

I think that Sam goes for the strong, confident guys like Jack and Jonas. ( I no that Jonas was a lunatic but he wasn't really a wimp.)

I think that Jolinar likes the wimps: Martouf - nuff said!

Orlin was the odd one out but I think that Sam felt more sorry for him than nething else.:dead:

Originally posted by lene morissette
Hey peeps I watched between two fires for the first time the other day and i have a few nags.

1. Wot the hell did Sam have on her head at that funeral!?! It looked like a cross between a bowler hat and one of those kids dressing up police hats made of cardboard and felt!!!!!!! She's never worn it b4 so y start now? So the diff. in rank is obv. between her and Jack. Oh yeah, way 2 make her look like a freak!

It's a female US Air Force officer's dress uniform hat. Female officers have different hats and ties than males. (Look closely at Janet's tie - it's not a man's tie). Has nothing to do with rank. We've never seen it before because we've never seen her outdoors in her dress blues before.

Thanku but wotever it is it looks stupid! Y couldn't she just wear 1 like Jack's? And also Jack wore his hat indoors!

jack takes his hat off everytime he goes indoors
males adn females have different uniforms, fact o life.
the last time we saw sam in a dress uni was secrets and she had the garrison hat (the envelope one)...majors apparantly have a nicer one.
that's one thing the military advisor can be picky on, when they wear dress uniforms they wear them right

not counting the medals...they're in the right place but there's been a long standing debate if characters are wearing the right ones

when sam came down the ramp you'll notice the first thing she did was take off her hat, same iwth jack though we didnt' see it. she was going from outdoors to indoors

5.09 Between two fires

Sorry guys...this one should have been 5.09 not 2001...I have tried to change the title of the other one...but I can't seem to do it...:(

Anyway..Between two fires.....

I liked this one....thought that Tanith would be back..he is like all the others...never dies:rolleyes:
Good twist to the story with the Tolan and all. Nice to see that there advanced ways don't always work.
Thought the bit about Narim having Sams voice in his house was funny.
I wonder if he is really dead or if he will pop back up one day???

Over all I liked this one it was good.....:D

OK PEOPLE! I REALLY have to set you all straight! Narim is NOT dead, as many people know, he is safely tucked away in my care where no one, & I mean NO ONE can touch him...especially those of you who tried to get me to let you clone him! All in all I liked this episode. It helped to know that I saw them in between filming & the fact that they blew up my good old SFU with a few death gliders smashing into Convocation Hall where I graduated. I don't agree with the idea that the Tollen would make the weapons for the g. I think they'ed rather die first, seeing they wouldn't even give us technology just incase we do harm, why invent some for beings they KNOW will do harm? I didn't think it added up. I loved seeing my Narim though, & don't even think of getting your grubby little hands on him. He's currently being garded by my doggie...who funny enough is named Sam after Sam.:rolleyes:

Back