finding avatars just the right size......

see -- i'd like to make an animated one like markpud's -- but i'd have a hard time deciding which pics to use!

ask markpud --

he's the man on the avatar thing --- he told me - but i don't remember -----

Originally posted by markpud
its true, I am the man :D

speaking of -- are you aware that you are one of about 2 males who post in this forum?? yeah - like that's a problem for you --

well - all the ppl i recruited are on Methos lists -- so, they'll all be female -- but -----

i'm sure there are Highlander lists out there we can grab ppl from --

someone post something about us on the holy ground forum -- (i never go there - so don't count on me)

Originally posted by Highlander II

speaking of -- are you aware that you are one of about 2 males who post in this forum?? yeah - like that's a problem for you --
i like those odds :D :blush:

what are we gonna do w/ markpud????

so --

anyone working on avatar ideas??

i just recently changed mine - it's hockey season - and it's the best one of the 4 that i made -

the one w/ the Stanley Cup looked stupid -- dunno why -- just not quite right -- gotta find a better pic ---

who is that guy??

what? my avatar??

Michael Thomas Modano, Jr. -- he's a hockey player -- Center for the Dallas Stars!

anything else you'd like to know?????

well since you asked....

whats the meaning of life?

hmmm - the meaning of life? what do i look like? A Vulcan??
go ask someone more 'logical' ---

now - anything else you wanna know about the guy in my avatar?

well - i could be snarky and tell you is doesn't say anything b/c it can't talk, but as for what's written on there --

i've forgotten -

i wanna say that it's something about the Stanley Cup or the Stars, but i don't remember --- (orig pic is at work and not w/ me - i'll check tomorrow! - if ya really wanna know!)

Originally posted by Diamond9697
hmm...he looks kinda cute...for a hockey player ;)

haha -- very funny --

oh - and some hockey info -- it's generally accepted (tho, i'm not 100% sure why) that hockey players are not referred to as 'cute'. words like hot and sexy and such, but not cute - don't ask me why -- i just read that somewhere --

and -- as for the hat (took me forever to remember where i found the pic, and i should have remembered this about the hat)
it says something along the lines of: "The Old Course [unreadable word, his head is turned] Andrews Links" stupid golf -- knew there was reason i didn't remember what was on that stupid hat! he should be wearing a Stanley Cup hat --- oh well - he plays golf - but that's the only point against him ----

oh - and if ya wanna see the photo -- go here: http://www.thedallasstars.com

it's at the top of the page - and you can click on the thumbnail - ya still don't get a really good look at the missing word from his hat, tho i think it's "St." -- don't quote me on that tho