S
P
O
K
L
E
R
S

On the official EFC site they have announce 2 new cast members for season 5.
Allan Van Sprang as Howlyn, the leading male Atavus, they describe him as sensual, menacing and determined to dominate Earth.

Guylaine St. Onge as Juda, the leading female Atavus, they describe her as fierce, sultry, manipulative and as evil as Howlyn.

Guest stars announced so far for the 5th season are Kevin Kilner who will reprise hie role as Boone in 2 episodes set to air in November 2001. It seems he has existed in a state of suspended animation abord the mother ship for several years and now awakes to find the Taelons and Jaeridians have merged into this new species posing an even greater threat to humanity. He joins Renee's crusade against the Atavus.

Margot Kidder will guest star in a November role in which she plays a forensic pathologist turned serial killer awaiting her fate on death row. Renee breaks her out hoping she will be able to provide information to kill the deadly Atavus aliens but the plan backfires.

Anita La Selva who formerly played Zo'or returns in a startling new incarnation.

I am a bit lost with EFC because even though i get XPOSE what details all of the episodes i can not watch any because channel 5 does no longer have season 2. And i do not have sky as such.