Rodriguez joins 'Roswell'

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
"Roswell" is adding to its cast lineup, preparing for its fall premiere on UPN, recently announcing the addition of Adam Rodriguez to the cast.
The actor, who also appeared in "Brooklyn South" and "Resurrection Boulevard," will play an attorney who works in the law firm of Isabel (Katherine Heigl) and Max (Jason Behr) Evans' father, and will become a new love interest of Isabel.

"Our plans are to have their relationship accelerate very fast and very far," said creator and executive producer Jason Katims.

I know it's only been a few episodes. But yeah, I don't like the new guy. He sucks. Everytime I see him I wanna push my t.v. screen. Why would they bring in a new character? Especially one that sucks. I'd rather have Sean back...

Maybe it'll simply take time for us to warm up to that new attorney guy, but wouldn't it have made better sense for the producers to create some romantic sparks between Kyle and Isabelle, or at least have them bond closer?

Sure they talk like friends but I kind of feel sorry for Kyle. He's been betrayed by Tess whom he cared for like a sister. His Dad's singing in a bar and he's working as hard as he can with no love interest of his own. Even his Dad has Maria's mother. It just seems kind of strange that he's got no one of his own. But, the season is young.

yeah...that's a good idea. Kyle and Isabelle would be cool together...but i don't think it would work.