Congratulations Gordon(Harper) and Michele

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
From Lisa Care of the Slipstream:
gmw_and_baby_son_202_181.jpg

Last week the Andromeda Ascendant welcomed its newest and youngest crew member - the new baby son of Seamus Harper actor Gordon Michael Woolvett and his actress wife Michele Morand.

Rogan Woolvett was born on July 31st at 3:20 p.m. He weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs 14 oz after a gruelling 20 hour about for his mother Michele.

"Rogan Woolvett, now just three days old, has begun his long journey here on Earth," said Woolvett in a personal message to all his fans. "He is pretty **** cool and beautiful all at once. He doesn't cry (TOO much) and seems pretty content. Michele went through 20 hours of 'back labour' (read: excruciating pain) and what began as the most terrifying hours of my life ended up a pure miracle."

"The whole thing is crazy-life-changing in a heart-string tugging kind of way. Holy smokes, guess I'm a proud Dad doncha know."

Several pictures of Rogan are available online at Gordon Michael Woolvett's official web site, including the above image.

Rogan's mother, Michele is set to make an appearance in a forthcoming season two Andromeda episode. She will be seen in the sixth episode of the new season, titled 'Last Call At the Broken Hammer'. Andromeda's second season will begin in the Fall.

Two special Slipstream BBS threads have been started for congratulation messages for the Woolvetts. Feel free to add your message in the thread in the Miscellaneous forum. Congratulations to Gordon and Michele, and a big welcome to Rogan.

That's wonderful!

Congratulations to Gordon and Michele. The best news is that's also my father's birthday..awwwwwwwww :p ;)