Could Willow beat Buffy???

Willow or Buffy???

• Buffy easily...wham bam thank u ma'am! :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Willow easily...use sum voodoo magic hehe

• Hmmm...it would be close :s

• I reckon they would both end up killing each other... :x

• They wud NEVER fight each other...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.pointy

Pray 2 da god Joss Whedon
If it came down 2 it. Do u fink Willow could beat Buffy??? I mean she has pretty powerful majic. Caught off gaurd then Buffy could find herself eating cheese and going "Squeak squeak!"

What do u guys think??? In hand-2-hand Buffy would win hands down but if magic was involved i think it would be a close call...:alienooh:

I have voted it would be close as although Buffy is very strong...Willow has got a lot stronger with her magic.

But i really hope it never happens:D

I said Willow easy, the point you made about Willow being able to turn Buffy into a mouse (or something yucky) is true. And as cute as rat Buffy was, i don't think she was a huge threat!

But that's only if it ever happened and i'm sure it wouldn't.

In #045 Gingerbread you must remember that Willow didn't change Amy into a rat. Amy did that to herself, in order to escape. And so far, Willow hasn't figured out how to change her back.

Willow's power is growing and she did some impressive things in the fight with Glory, but let's not give her credit for things she hasn't done.

As to a fight between Willow and Buffy, I think, when it happens Joss will make sure that the fans win that one. It's a certainty that at some point these two will have a cat fight, it's an obvious dramatic twist that Joss won't be able to resist. The only question is how serious will it be - a squabble that goes too far or a fight for superiority?

I think Buffy would beat her easily...she's the slayer, she's beaten witches before.

Voted Willow because she's getting way powerful, but I don't think she ever would do anything nasty to Buffy - she's just too nice and looks up to B too much. So sweet!

They've had their disagreements...something a little more major could set them off.

(Vampette you said 'B', that's blasphemy...we went through this with Mr.P)

Buffy and Willow would NEVER fight! How could you even think that?!?!

***********SPOILER 4 ENGLISH VIEWERS**************

yeah true, take buffy for example, she has died twice and come back to like twice!! No other show hs killed off thier main charcter twice b4 have they??

OOOOOOoooooooh I'd put a BIG spoiler warning on that post, English on this site and all.

Originally posted by Vampyre
Anything's possible on BTVS.

Yeah you have to agree with that...they sure do know how to surprise us and keep us guessing;)

True!! I guess ya neva really no wot culd happen, but i honestly cant see buffy and Will eva fighting!!

I think it's quite possible...all friends fight at one time or another.

Magic vs Brawn

Willow could only beat Buffy if she started it, or had some way to distract Buffy. Magic in the Buffyverse usually seems to work slower than a punch in the teeth, which is as it should be. Also, Willow's magic is unreliable, so Buffy would have a good chance even if taken by surprise.

But watch the in-a-ruin episode in Season 5 to see how much tougher and more competant Willow is than Buffy. Watch all the different things she does. I don't want this to be a spoiler so I won't say more.

I'm sure that Willow could slay better than Buffy. A bit of magic to seek out vamps, then turn up in daylight and set fire to them. Or just set fire to them. They are very vulnerable to that. I don't know why Willow is obsessed with making a ball of sunlight, which sounds dangerous to me. Say you ended up with a handful of sun-type plasma? Goodnight sweet witch.

But we know Willow can set fire to things in an instant. So she stands just outside the fight, where all good wizards need to be, and takes out vamps as fast as she can say "Fiat lux" while the others distract them with stakes and stuff.

Although Riley proved long ago that no one with a phosphorus grenade needs a Slayer at all. As Buffy herself said, "That was then. This is now."

So what happens to Willow when it's not vamps she's fighting, we've seen things can only be fought with pure brawn....Glory? Willow just doesn't cut it when it comes to brawn and fighting abilities, Buffy's the slayer, she is built to slay, Willow is no way powerful enough to fight demonic forces (or hypnosis powers), so she can teleport things, look what happened to her when she did that...in a state like that she's an easy meal or "Happy meal on the floor".

Status
Not open for further replies.