Lucy Lawless to be on The X-Files!!!

ewlyn

Proud Ringer & HCNB
HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - "X" still marks the spot for Lucy Lawless, whose hit series "Xena: Warrior Princess" ended its run this summer.

The actress has now signed on for a multi-episode gig on the upcoming season of "The X-Files." She is set to appear on the show's first two episodes. There's a chance she could do more episodes, though nothing's been decided yet.

The show's season premiere is Nov. 4. Details regarding the Lawless character are being kept under wraps.

"We're thrilled to have an opportunity to work with Lucy, whose work we've admired for a long time," said "X-Files" executive producer Frank Spotnitz. "We think we've found an interesting and unexpected way to have her join the family."

That's great news!!, well, I guess I'll have to start watching X-files again, quite a long time ago.but now that LL is gonna be on, count me in!
just hope that we'll be seeing ROC soon, although that's not possible anytime soon.
Keph.:D

I know!

You know, I've been running a joint Xena and X-Files site for years now. Put it together with a friend. She called me this morning and said "You know, maybe people won't think we're so crazy anymore." *L*

We knew there had to be a purpose some day...

I just hope she's reoccuring. I can't wait to see Gillian Anderson and Lucy on screen together.

I saw this at the nutforum this morning! How cool!!!!

Hey ya'll should read my friends JOAT and Xfiles crossover fanfic. It's really good!

Always liked Gillian on X-file ...David...that's another matter.Of course my personal 2 dinars only.
WO!! we are not crazy people, just have something we are obsessed and passionate about.
can't wait....november, Lucy !
Keph.:p

:rolly2:

I'll have to go scare up the link. Unless you know the link to TeenageScully's site?

Nope, but I'll do a search and I'll let you know if I can't find it.

I'll try a little harder to find it but she isn't around anymore so bear with me!

here's what I heard on the news entertainment here in Vanc. when the anchor was anouncing the X-file news.
"Xena Princess Warrior"....and there was this guy standing beside Lucy quite a strange look he had, but Lucy was too busy attending to a young fan. I thought that guy looks like Charlie Chaplin(sp?)
anyway, too bad X-file moved from Vanc. 2 years ago to the States. otherwise I might have run into Lucy here!!
still dreaming,
Keph.
:rolly2: