"Jack of All Trades" Trivia

Euterpe

T Y O P I S T
The "Quote Game" seems to have died so I'll start a new game! :)

Ok let's see......

Who is Thomas Jefferson's "Cheif of Stratagy" and Secritary of State?

Ding ding ding

We have a winner!

Your turn to ask a question, August! :)

Hmmm. Which JoAT fan do I think is stunningly beautiful? Hmmm. Mybe not. How about......

What were Napoleon's floozies named?

ding ding ding - again we have a winner! However - those were his first two floozies - later, he turns up with two more. (I actually forget one of their names, but I know it's been discussed somewhere.) So - what were the other two named?

Do they have names?Cause I just called them Floozie1 and Floozie2

I guess it's my turn huh?
Hmm...
Okay,easy one,what kind of sandwich does Jack say Croque Messior(sp?) is?

Hey! Y'all still have to name the other two floozies!

OK, not really. But one was very definitely.... Honey Nougat. Any clue as to what the fourth one was named?

Ummm....

*thinking*
Candy...Bubbles...Honey Nougat...and umm...I have no idea who the fourth one is!

Hmmmm the only others I can think of are the 2 chikas that were smashing the grapes and that big bald guy that carrys Nappy around.

I remember that Erica told us the 3rd actress (not including Nigel!) was named Sarah Litherland, but I had thought someone had seen a character name in the credits. Maybe Bill will remember....

And the big dude who carried Napoleon around was credited as...."Maxi-Me." Seriously!

OK...so what was the trivia question again?

Alright, I'm lost...what's the current trivia question.....I'm coming late to this game...while my 'puter is cooperating......