FaVoRiTe D.A. QuOtEs and EpIsOdEs!!!

roxxy29865

my all time favorite:

Max 2 Logan: " im all grateful and everything that you can walk and stuff ,dont get me wrong, but dont forget,i can still kick your ass!"

my favorite episode: why the season finale of course when max and logan where ummm.......ya know.....very cute.......

except for that stupid black crow,i would have shot taht damn thing!!!!!darn!!!!:eek:

RoXy:eek: :eek: :eek:

th episode where Max and logan are supposed to eat dinner,but Logan blows her off. after Logan drives her over to carry out a mission an annoyed max says to Logan "cOME ON LETS GET THIS BITCH OVER WITH". logan just looks at her strangely.the look he has is priceles.......

:rolly2:

I also Really like the part in Prodigy where Max fakes that she twists her ankle and the guy reaches over to help her up and max says: "What a gentleman, ... to bad I'm not a lady."

ooh....ooh..where Logan is going to his brother's wedding and asks max to be his date. H egoes to pick up Max at her work,and when max walks out he is staring at her like a child on christmas morning.......she is totally checking him out like crazy....and he says: "you clean up nice" with this really dopey grin.and max says"you clean up nice too." major eye flirting!!!!:blush:

That's a nice scene!

How about the one in Prodigy where Max jumps off the roof to save Logan and the end up one the bed and they have the whole unconfortable silence thing when Logan accitentally pulls her back down on top of him.

i never honestly inderstood that scene....i thought they were like going to amke out or kiss o rsomething..but it was like they were both playing hard to get? what does logan say to her when he accidently pulls her on to of him..i never got that part because i remember i was watching it and i got interrupted.........

Logan tells her to go get the kid.
That scene was put in there to build the sexual tension that was continueing to increase between them. I thought they were going to kiss too. I was all thinking that they better not!

another sexually overhyoed eppy: when logan gets out of his whechair-he tells max he has a suprise for her and for her to cover hereyes. When he gets up he is smiling at her,and she is jsut gawking at him.....hmm i wonder what was really going on there.

Max: "logan there is something that i have always wanted to do with you ,ffrom the first moment taht i met you.'
logan raises an eyebrow.

logan drivs max's motorcycle..........wow that scene had me screaming. i thought five times they were going to kiss in that eppp!!!!i couldnt stop kicking myself when nothing happened!!!!

That ending was truly awsome!!!!!!

Me being an M/Z shipper, I also liked the part where Zack turned himself into Manticore to save Max.

or the episode where there is a warant out for max's arrest,so logan has to tell her good-bye because it will be too dangerous for her to stay with him.as she is walking away,she turns around and then walks back up to him and kisses him..........ahhhh..that wa so cute!! and then his quote " there are a thousand reasons why we should not be together" and blip (spell) " and only one real reason why you should.' tehn how logan lands in the hospital,and max draws blood for him,passes out next to him,and dreams they are ballroom dancing...................sigh....................

im way past the gag factor now,huh?:blush:

that was a pretty cute one,

I like the part where Max was helping Zack escape from Manticore again and they were in the cave,

Zack to Max: It's different with you Max. ... How could I forget a single thing about you.

yea she was like looking at him,flattered,but you could tell she had logan on the mind 24/7. It was like earth to Max? she knows he likes her,and she cares about him,but she is sighing over logan.......i cant blame her,i mena zack is cute too,but if i had a guylike logan who was smart and cute look at me like that,i would be pretty weak in the knees too,the way he gets that puppy dog look in his eyes....zack looks at her too, but logan just has this soul connection thing going on..........zack is hot,but logan's eyes when he looks at her,can't get over that!!!!!

once again, Roxy reaches the gag factor!!:blush:

I always tend to be more attracted to the bad@sses.
I think I would like it if someone like Logan looked at me that way, but nothing is more awsome then turning a hard guy into someone sweet!

oooh fun quotes everyone :D

Here are some of my faves:
From the Pilot.
Max: Hope is for losers.

Logan: You have good taste. French, 1920s, attributed to Chitarus.
Max: Whoever that is.
Logan: Oh. So . . .what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?
Max: No, because it's the Egyptian goddess Bast, the goddess who comprehends all goddesses, eye of Ra, protector, avenger, destroyer, giver of life who lives forever.

Max: So what do you think? Maybe after I betray the woman who trusts me and you grease her and her daughter we could, um . . . go on a date?

Flushed
Logan: I always knew that underneath that bioengineered, military-issue armor plating there was a beating heart.
Max: Let's not go overboard here. I'm not signing up to join the Logan Cale brigade for the defense of widows, small children, and lost animals.
Logan: You could be field commander.
Max: I think not.

Cold Comfort

Zack: Did you look in the yellow pages under "black helicopter operations"?
Logan: Oh, another Manticore wit.

Out
Sung: What did you find out last night at the airstrip?
Logan: When some girls don't eat dinner they get real cranky.

ooh....ooh....i no....the 1 where logan get pushed off the roof and max jumps off to save him and they end up on the bed together , when max tied to get up u could see that logan onperpasly pulled her on top of him i thought they would snog or somethin.. then nothin happend!!! it was a right bummer!

ooh....i have another 1....when they are havin sex that was just soooooo romantic but like that crow interupin i would of caught it and stranged it to death, if i was max and logan i would of lol ... i mean u cant get more anoyin wen somethin interupts sex!!!!!!

xxx amy xxx