Puppet Master (series)

Curupira

Tribal Princess
Psycho dolls...

I've seen every single one of the Puppet Master movies. A friend and I have Puppet Master marathons sometimes. It's just so stupid and funny seeing these little dolls killing full grown people that I can't help but like it :laugh2:

Good the first time

Great the first time, OK after a few viewings. Good concept and plot, but a bit slow at times. Nothing ground breaking in any areas but still an enjoyable movie (great for backround noise while programming since you don't look up to the tv too often). Still, it makes it to the DVD player every once in a while.

Ive seen the films over the years and I think they are underrated . My favorite Puppet is Decapitron.:cool:(y)

I've got most of them on DVD. My favourite is the third film, which is technically one of the first in terms of the order of the story. Richard Lynch was a German in it, and Blade was modelled after him.

Many of the sequels had poor quality after Full Moon went downhill. You could see the puppets had strings and they began using stock footage. The acting was also pretty bad too. The one where they fight the "Demonic Toys" was rank.

I've seen some of them, and they genuinely scared the crap out of me when I was a preteen. Now I'm more grossed out by the gore and the puppet who vomited leeches.