Leo & Piper

really, i think i read an interview saying they WEREN'T going to do that. hmmm i guess they want to keep us guessing. :D

I guess we all now know that baby made three. Then there were two - Piper and Wyatt.

Leo's been left out in the cold a little.

And there might be three again - Piper, Wyatt, and new baby. Being a single mom is tough, but with 2 under 3 and probably both with magical powers. The Charmed ones are in for an interesting time.

Wow, i hadn't heard that last bit (i don't know if that's just me being slow though :D) so i put a spoiler around it just to be sure.
Where'd you here it anyway?

One place was the T.V. guide.

One thing it mentioned was that there might not be a father. How they would work that I have no idea!

Sorry about not putting the spoiler above.

Hmmm this sounds interesting!

*Goes back to waiting for S6 to come to UK*

I like that even with Leo and Piper separated you still get the feeling they care a lot about each other. I hope they can get back together soon.

yeah i know - because Leo's still always around, i can't quite believe that they're seperated despite Piper's dates. I'm convinced they'll end up together (but that may just be the idealistic romantic in me speaking)

I happen to be idealistic romantic too. They have to get back together in the end.

Back