Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disappointing

• Other, give reason in post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo's an angel:rolleyes: , Darryl is upstanding and strong;) , Jack was a real cutie:p , but every girl likes her bad boy:evil: :D .

Let's face it when Cole was good he was okay, but when he was a baddie :blush: he was extra bad.

Did they reply with sending Jason (and i supoose Chris - you those of you so inclined :D)???

I don't think the PTB have answered yet.

It would be nice to have Jason back. He had started to grow on me.

Oh, you mean you were serious?:eek:

I haven't sent the proposal to the PTB. I thought ya'll were joking. Give me a day or so to work it up and I'll fire it right off. :rolleyes:

LOL!

Kat:cool:

Originally posted by KatDonovan
Oh, you mean you were serious?:eek:

I haven't sent the proposal to the PTB. I thought ya'll were joking. Give me a day or so to work it up and I'll fire it right off. :rolleyes:

LOL!

Kat:cool:

Define "fire it right off". When you deal with the Elders you have to be carefull.

Asmiley--Do not fret. Kat and I both like Chris and would like him to stick around too.

Well actually I think he should return to his own time as soon as he can... not like he'll be the same person when the timeline is finally changed for the reason he 's there for in the first place. though It would be cool if he didn't have to leave and could stick around to see himself born and everything.

Do you think he's had to change Wyatt's diaper?

Now that could screw you up. How do you go back to the future and explain that one?:eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.