Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disappointing

• Other, give reason in post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they were kind of pale, but they could do like i do. all i wear is base, mascara, and sometimes lipstick.

i didn't have any feeling @ jack-but i love locklyn munro-he's hysterical in everything.

yeah Munro is okay (and definetly Cute :D). Didn't like him too much in 'Dead Man on Campus'. I much prefere a Jack type character. Sweet, Charming, Hysterical and Immature but in a very sophisticated way. LOL

i know. plus bucklands was supposed to be like her dream job or something and she like up and quits. it was a little weird.

no i think she said she always wanted to do photography - explore her creative side. Bucklands was something her responsible side pushed her to do.

thaaaat's right, she did mention that. but towards the end she didn't really even focus on photography anymore. they'd just kind of throw it in every now and then like oh, yeah, pru likes pictures:D ......

it's like in soaps when marlena works as a psyciatrist, but she hasn't been seen at her office in the hospital for the past 5 months. oh, wait, suddenly it would be really convenient to have her there.....yeah, she's at work......

Status
Not open for further replies.