Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slapstick and Farce

• I Missed One?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His death was Unjustified. I mean with all they went through: the dinosaurs, the giant sharks, the time he was brainwashed/hypnotised, The time he ran for Mayor or was it president?, the time he saved quinn and the whole demension by recreating penicilin out of mold.... after all that he died by getting shot? I mean it was so wrong for him to go that way.

yeh

dinosaurs......................oh yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasnt he in a bomb epi oo?atomic bomb?

that woulda been a more honourable daeth for the character who moulded quinns mind

He was definetly my favourite character in the show. I liked his wise a** comments and his relationships with Quinn and Remmy.
His death was sad but not everybody can die a heros death.

He did die a heros death. He saved Quinn from being shot. (At least that's the way I remember it, it has been a few years since I saw the episode.)

But when the professor died, the show started dying along with him. It was down hill from there.

hey

its actually true that comment
i cant recall it properly but it did seem like after he diesd the show went downhill

Well its been a while since I've seen that episode so I'll take your word for his death :wave: .
Yeah, his death was the beginning of the end of the show (and it got worse with each main character leaving)

Status
Not open for further replies.