Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slapstick and Farce

• I Missed One?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The professor was a good character, his overbearing personality could be a bit much at time. He did work well with Quinn and despite his personality really cared for them all. I was really disappointed with the way his character ended and really missed him from the show.

BLISTERING IDIOT

I love the professor! He is a riot. Every time I heard him call someone a blistering idiot I cracked up!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Killing Professor Arturo really was a dumb thing to do. Right then and there I knew that the show wasn't going to do well. Maggie rubbed me the wrong way. They were a kind of family. After the Professor's death they became more like a team. It just wasn't the same.

yeah! I agree, Maggie was the last peep I wanted to join the show, her being there changed a lot

MAGGIE

I couldn't stand Maggie either. Expecially when they made her a romantic interest for Quinn. :evil:

Yeah, her arrival heralded the end of the series. :dead: They should have left her with the dinosaurs! :angryfire

They could have found the professors double on another planet and brougt him along with them. :rolly2:

Status
Not open for further replies.