Remmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
I really enjoyed the character of Remmy. It was great to see his character grow and change over the seasons. Also the only character that was there all the way from the beginning of the show. The acting job was terrific and his character added a lot to the continuity of the show.

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
At first I couldn't stand him. By the end of Season 1 I tolerated him. My the season 2 finale he was my fave and stayed their. So the 5th I liked because we saw a lot of him.

ZachWZ

sportzgirl16

I liked him, I think in the later seasons his character added a lot to the show ...

sportzgirl16

in the later seasons, it would probably be the case!
but it would depend who the peep was that was in his place, who knows, I might have liked that peep's character better ......

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
Yeah well I think it was just because the other charachters were so much better at the bweginning they outshined him though in the Lottery ep it was a very good ep for his character. I think after the rest left he did get better cause he was the only guy there and he had to face the facts that he'd be in this forever and he built his charachter fast after the quinns merged. he was definitley the best character after that.

sportzgirl16

<<he built his charachter fast after the quinns merged. he was definitley the best character after that>>
I agree!

sportzgirl16

I'm really that tired,

i was up late last night and I got called into work this morning, i'm going off of no sleep ....

Status
Not open for further replies.