Fave Charmed quotes

Ooooh I have loads of fav quotes.........I never remember them till I hear them though

Piper: I panic, put my hands up and bad things tend to freeze

Piper: We went, we saw, we didn't quite conquer

Oh and I love the bit in Charmed, Again when they're on about the 24 hour of opportunity and one of them asks who made up that rule and Cole looks down, and Leo up. Not a quote, but one of my fav scenes.

Piper does have some great quotes. :D

Here are a few more:
"I'm being stalked by psyco killers and I hide in the shower."

Oh!You're assuming because I'm not tall, tattooed or big-breasted that I'm not a VIP.That's a bad assumption because I own this club.Which makes me a V.V.V.I.P!

Don't panic! We'll wrap up here and go home and panic.

Phoebe: "I wish I had dreams like that."
Piper: "Mom would have to knock before she came into your dreams."

And just to wrap up this little session:
Leo: "Being with Piper breaks the rules, but being without Piper breaks my heart." (Awwwww :D :blush: )

Used Karma

Paige: Pheobe didn't cast it, Richard did.
Piper: Richard wanted to win Jason back?

:D

Darryl: Piper...
Piper: Uh-huh.
Darryl: You froze the crime scene.
Piper: Uh-huh.
Darryl: You cannot freeze a crime scene.
Piper: Well, I did.

Phoebe was just turned into a pumpkin. Adam picks the the pumpkin up and raises it about his head. Cole walks out.

Cole: Put it down. Gently.
Adam: I can't. The witch'll kill me.
Cole:So will I. You don't wanna hurt her.

Adam throws the pumpkin and Cole freezes it, than grabs it.

Cole: Oh, what am I gonna do with you.

He unfreezes Adam and punches him in the face.

Cole: Keep your hands off my pumpkin!

Darryl: Okay, where is this baby that everybody keeps talking about? Is it an invisible baby? Am I gonna step on it?

---------------------------------
Prue: I'm gonna win this fight and save your ass, that way I can kick it myself later.
----------------------------------
Paige: What just happened?
Piper: The freaking furniture just attacked us.
----------------------------------
Leo: ...Plus ours will be doubly magical- Half Whitelighter, half Witch.
Paige: Hey, that's like me! Oh. You might have some problems.

Loving the quotes twistedfairytale.
[it hasn't half been a while since I've been on this site!]

Hey guys. I've been looking through all your threads, trying to figure out where I should post this question. This thread doesn't really look right, but it looks the "least wrong" if you see what I mean.

I question isn't "who said that?" but "what was said?" In the episode that takes place on Friday, 13th, Piper burns some sage in the kitchen of the place she works, to get rid of evil eminations and general bad luck. Does anyone know the words to the incantation she chanted while doing this? Does anyone know if it's a real Wiccan smudging chant?

Thanks. :)

So, uh... what? I totally killed this thread, or was it already dead and all I did was kick the carcus a few times?