Brain Krause/Leo Wyatt

i love leo's black and white!!!

i think black and whites gives something
real 'deep' that colours can't give.
what can i say?
i'm a big fan of black and whites!

:D :D :D

LEO

I just saw in the t.v. guide that the actor that plays Leo is in real life seeing Alyssa Milano! :naughty: :twirl: :twirl:

Brian and Alyssa.
Shannen and Juilan.

How do they ever get any work done on that set?? :D

Great pics Jolinar! He is awful cute ;)

I'd like to know how they get any work done myself.

Originally posted by Maria8475
Brian and Alyssa.
Shannen and Juilan.

How do they ever get any work done on that set?? :D

I don't know, but try watching an ep were Juilan calls Alyssa 'honey', then Brian calls Holly 'honey'. And you know Brian's dating Alyssa and Juilan is dating Shannen. Which Shannen left the show because of rumors of fights with Alyssa. I just wonder if these people are still sane. That would be too confusing for me.

Bee

lol :D

I don't know if this is pre-Shannen and Julian BUT i heard that

when Alyssa has 'intimate' scenes with Julian, she prances around singing "I get to kiss Julian, I get to kiss Julian". who can blame her. ;) But it MIGHT have upset Shannen!

Originally posted by Maria8475
lol :D

I don't know if this is pre-Shannen and Julian BUT i heard that

when Alyssa has 'intimate' scenes with Julian, she prances around singing "I get to kiss Julian, I get to kiss Julian". who can blame her. ;) But it MIGHT have upset Shannen!

hehehehehe

You would have to peel me off the ceiling if I got to kiss Julian.

Bee

LOL :D

Actually, since this is a thread about Brian, Holly's opinion on him was something like 'he's unbelievably professional. Always on time. Always knows all of his lines. Even though he has some of the most difficult lines, since he has to explain all the bad guys. Very supportive. He's great to work with.' (sorry can't be bothered to look up exact quote)

But it sounds like Leo. :D

(thread's gonna die ---- )

so - i'm breathing life into it -

i'm really liking Leo in season 4 -- he's a fun character --- :)

don't really know much about him tho b/c i didn't get to see the 1st 3 seasons -- but think i'm catching on --

SPOILERS...................................................................................................

The last epi was great! It was the first real in dept look we got of who Leo was when he was alive.

I'm starting to like Leo a lot more -- he's an interesting character --

and, in the most recent episode --

we got to see more of what the Whitelighters do, which was really nice! I love character backstory!

oooh me too. what episode is this? One of the series 5 ones?? Cos you know we have a NEW forum to discuss those now :D :D *shameless plug* :D

I like leo too though, especially in series 3/4. He becomes a lot more essential. Maybe it's just because of his relationship with Piper - but they use him a lot more.

actually I started watching the show more cause of Leo. He's an interesting character and I'm glad they have started to use him more now.

Leo is the stabilizing part of Charmed and it sounds like Brian is the same way in real life. It's nice when life and art are so close together:D