Holly Marie Combs/Piper Halliwell

yeah i did...but i remember finding it hard to choose between piper and phoebe but eventually voted piper

her power would be so much fun :D

Originally posted by Jolinar
yeah i did...but i remember finding it hard to choose between piper and phoebe but eventually voted piper

good choice!

i'm still trying to decide ---

gimme a few more eps -- maybe i can decide then ----

Phoebe or Piper ------

whispers...

piper!
piper!
piper!

you prefer piper...
piper is cool...
piper is better...

are you brain washed yet?
:p

sahll i join in?

piper piper piper piper piper piper piper piper....

i know we've had bits and pieces of this already but i just came across a relatively good bio of Holly so here it is.

Date of Birth: Dec. 3, 1973
Place of Birth: San Diego, CA USA
Height: 5'2
Sign: Sagittarius
Tattoos: 3
Hobbies: Gardening and Horse-back riding
Relations: Ex-husband: Brian Smith (93-97); Ex-boyfriend: Storm Lyndon
Current Boyfriend: One of the "behind the scene" members of Charmed
Family: Mother: Lauralei Combs
Comment about Charmed: "We have bloopers every day. You could basically sell our gag reel for money. I think some of our funniest moments are bloopers. We usually bump into something, drop something or break something."

Holly Marie Combs, who began wowing audiences around the world in her role as Kimberly Brock in the hit series "Picket Fences," now stars as Piper Halliwell on the WB's "Charmed."

Combs was born in Sand Diego, CA and moved with her family to New York when she was 8. Following in her mother's footsteps as an aspiring actress, she began her career working in television commercials and print advertisements at age 10. She won her first movie role by 13 playing the daughter of Don Johnson and Susan Sarandon in the feature film "Sweet Hearts Dance." At 18, Combs got her big break starring for four seasons as the insightful dauther of parents played by Tom Skerritt and Kathy Baker in the critically acclaimed drama "Picket Fences." A show dealing with the ups and downs of life from every age group and aspect, Holly's name became a household name!

In television movies, she has played an impressive range of starring roles, including the daughter of a murdered heiress in the fact-based "Daughters," killer Diane Zamora in "Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder," and rape victim in "Sins of Silence.

In feature films, Combs played a young girl propositioned by a wheelchair-bound Tom Cruise in the 1989 Vietnam War saga "Born on the Fourth of July." Additional big screen credits include "Chain of Desire" with Malcolm McDowell and Linda Fiorentino, and "Simple Men." Now with a role in the New movie Ocean's Eleven, this stunning actress spends her spare time gardening and horse-back riding!

Source: Charmed P3

cool. there's a load of stuff i didnt know in there...thanks maria :)

Originally posted by Maria8475
Now with a role in the New movie Ocean's Eleven,

i finally got around to watch that. It was okay - but Piper - opps sorry Holly's :)D) part was incredibly minimal - what a pity :D Shame to waste such talent!

ya wanna know something - i don't remember if i voted Piper or Phoebe --

if i voted Phoebe - that's okay - tho i'm starting to like Piper more -

she doesn't act very 'middle child'-ish -- when i first started watching - i thought she was the oldest -- she acts more like an oldest child ---

Piper is the best...she's the funniest...has the coolest powers...and she's the brains of everything...nobody can top Piper

Piper bothered me a bit at first, dunno why, but she grew on me -- and i really like her -- she has a lot of character - and she's a lot of fun to watch on the show --

i still like Phoebe too ---

yea pheobe's great and so is paige..i never really liked prue at all...but no one can top piper!

I was always kinda neutral about Piper but lately i am begining to like her a little more. At least, she's the only one consistent about not wanting to be a witch. :D

when i first started watching Charmed, I was just tryin' to get to know the characers, and Piper was a bit 'harsh' for me - but after 'getting to know her' - i'm really beginning to like her!

Charmed Star Bewitches Beau

by Lia Haberman from E! Online
Feb 20, 2004, 9:00 AM PT

Holly Marie Combs has cast her spell on longtime boyfriend David Donoho. The Tinseltown twosome--she stars on the WB's Charmed, he's a crew member on the show--tied the knot on Valentine's Day.

Combs, who's seven months pregnant with their first child, reveals the nuptial news on today's Sharon Osbourne Show.

"We had kind of a deadline, so we decided to do it real quick," Combs tells Osbourne. "We got married at the San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara. Yes, I pulled a Gwyneth. I know, it wasn't original, but it was quick!

"Obviously we had a really busy wedding night," Combs quips of her budding belly.

It's the second marriage for Combs, who was wed to fellow actor Bryan Smith from 1993 to 1997. She was also briefly engaged to civilian Storm Lyndon before they split up in 2000.

The newly minted couple has about a month of wedded bliss before early morning diaper duty kicks in. Combs and Donoho are expecting a boy in April.
---------------------

That's really sweet - getting married on Valentine's day. :kisses:

Wonder if having a real life child if gonna to have an effect on her Charm???